RID Episode idea thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by HeroicC300, Jul 5, 2015.

1. HeroicC300

HeroicC300 Chats with Artists

News Credits:
    Like the old one for Prime.

Please no pure bash episode ideas.

So to start if off, six or so episode ideas from me!

Right To Bear Arms:
    While chasing an ursine Decepticon, the Bee Team runs into an old rival of Bumblebee's, who makes him intolerable. (basically an episode with Turbocharger as a one-off, Decepticon's Clawsam who was imprisoned for attacking shuttles unless paid 'protection' money. Humvee with Surface-to-Air missiles for the alt.)

Jamboree:
    When a Decepticon appears in a swamp, the team has to deal with a rogue officer intent on impounding them. (Deceptions are Skullcruncher, and a new guy called Blackhat who turns into a Police off-road SUV)

The Greatest, The Strongest: Upon finding two stasis pods, the Autobots stumble upon an Autobot hero wrongly imprisoned. He's taken Frostbite, a small Decepticon under his wing, so the team must find out who imprisoned him (introduces Thunderclash, MTMTE edition, and a Decepticon buggy based on Cirno from Touhou. She can snap-chill things she touches)

Brothers of Destruction:
    When a pair of Decepticon fuel trucks rampage across the area, the Bee Team finds more than they bargained for (introduces Apeface and Snapdragon)

On the Flipside:
    Turbocharger and Jazz have to convince the Autobot High Council to send in reinforcements when they find out there was a jailbreak (A episode dedicated to the High Council and detailing why the Bee Team is important)

Along Came Jones:
    When Steeljaw manages to reassemble his pack with new faces, both sides run into an unexpected warrior. (Introduces Railspike, who is a Crown City Metro train but with their deco; you never know when he'll appear)

What ideas do you guys have?

2. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I want someone to give me a bunch of name titles and i'll work off of it making it a wacky sitcom parody....

I did this in an old thread for Prime episode ideas, I think it was some of my funniest work. I'll go and find it after.

• Like Like x 1
  3. RobotKnight95

RobotKnight95 Unamused and Insane

News Credits:
    Natural Element:
    During a hunt for a Decepticon, Windblade loses her advance abilities and now has to continue her pursuit without them.

What A Night to Forget:
    Team Bee wakes up to find the Scrapyard in a state and must try to recall what happened the previous night. Question is: Who's story is accurate?

4. HeroicC300

News Credits:
    That sounds like it could have promise.

We know she was chosen, but not why her specifically. So having an episode where it turns out that without her powers she's legitimately competent would be cool.

Also, two-parter:
    Playing the Field:
    When a Decepticon named Tailspin turns herself in, the Bee team falls into paranoia.

Straight Flush:
    After betraying both Steeljaw and the Bee team, Tailspin attempts an escape to Cybertron with Chop Shop

Came up with Tailspin with someone on a different site that will not be named. She's a Four-tailed Kitsune Decepticon who worked for Thunderhoof arranging 'Accidents' for those who didn't get the message. Blackhat also worked for him; gotta have one of the cops on his payroll appear. Anyway, Tailspin's goal is to be free and do what she wants. She work for and sell out everyone to do that.

EDIT: Forgot M. Scott semi-confirmed BW Inferno
    Two For One:
    A visiting Autobot accidentally causes mass confusion when the Bee team hunts an ant-like Decepticon with the same name.

Also, Steeljaw's pack S2 based on my episode ideas:
    Steeljaw
    Kickback
    Inferno(x)
    Blackhat
    Terrashock (Jailbroken)
    Fracture and minis (Jailbroken)
    Chop Shop (Jailbroken)
    Ped (Jailbroken)

Leading to a larger pack. Tailspin breaks out those guys; mostly for distraction but she tries to take Chop Shop with her.

5. Whitesky

Whitesky Well-Known Member

*The Best Medicine*:

A run in with a Hyena-decepticon named Jawbreaker leaves Team Bee infected with bouts of laughter that threatens to shake their bodies apart!

6. Coffee

Coffee (╭☞ꗞᨓꗞ)╭☞

News Credits:
    "Lie can Fixit" (Working title. Don't judge me.)

The bots have recently captured a jelly-fish-like Decepticon named Jellicon (Working name. Don't judge me.), but find that they are running out of working stasis-pods. The Autobots leave, and Fixit finds another Decepticon signal, lying in wait. Before he can contact them, the encaged Jellicon uses his stingers to mess with Fixit's noggin, finding the minicon's unstable mind to be a hotspot for manipulation. Fortunately, Jellicon's tinkering only goes as far as causing every word Fixit says to be a lie, however, even when trying to say the opposite of what he's thinking, Fixit cannot speak what he knows to be true. As Bumblebee and the others request co-ordinates, the type of Decepticons ahead, and how many there are, Fixit ends up giving them the wrong information, accidentally leading them directly into an ambush. Can Fixit find a way to get it through to the others without telling any of what he knows to be true? Or will Jellicon's mind-hacking abilities prove to be the team's downfall?

7. HeroicC300

News Credits:
    Rename him Neurogel and I think we're good.

Seems like a fun episode.

8. Whitesky

(I'm a major advocate for Sunstreaker showing up, so nobody judge me)

"Band of Brothers"

While hunting down a Cybertronian signal that appears to belong to a bot that is causing trouble in Crown City; Strongarm and Bumblebee notice that Sideswipe is slowing down and that his hits seem to be weakening. Attributing this to laziness, the Leader and his cadet confront Sideswipe as he leans on a car, seeming out of breathe. But when they confront him, they are startled when Sideswipe begins to vomit energon and notice that his colors are fading. Upon examination, Fixit reveals that Sideswipe's spark is fluctuating unnaturally and that nearby interference with a similar frequency is causing Sideswipe's spark to deteriorate. If they wish to save their delinquent teammate, they must find the source of this frequency and reunite it with Sideswipe. As the remaining team members attempt to find this bot, they do not notice that they are being hunted by a territorial Rhino Decepticon.

9. HeroicC300

News Credits:
    I think we all want Sunstreaker to show up. If Sideswipe had been Fastlane, we'd all be calling for Cloudraker

10. RobotKnight95

News Credits:
    I got another set.

Without Purpose, With Honor: While on a routine patrol Drift notices the symbol of an old acquaintance from his past. Slipstream and Jetstorm start to worry for their master in light of this news.
    -Alternative-
    Inner Demons: The Autobots notice Drift acting strange making Slipstream and Jetstorm worry for their master and try to uncover what's wrong.

The Unlucky Ones: The Autobots secure another Decepticon, an unlucky bug named Waspinator, who brings bad luck wherever he goes. Can the team survive watching him until he's locked away?

Good Cop, Bad Cop: Strongarm runs into another Cybertronian officer who helps her capture Decepticons while breaking some rules. The team must do their best to stop Strongarm from turning into a dirty cop.

One Prank Too Many: Another Autobot shows up and befriends Sideswipe. The two pull off pranks until one goes too far leaving Sideswipe responsible to put an end to the shenanigans.
    *Guess who this is. ;) 

Song of the Seacon: A Mermaid Decepticon plans on using her abilities to flood Crown City. The Autobots must find a way to prevent the disaster with something louder.

I'll get back when I have more.

11. BumblebeeNotOP

BumblebeeNotOP Autobot Second-In-Command

News Credits:
    Wandering aimlessly in California as a VW Bug
    Soundbite: While Steeljaw schemes on how to reunite with his Decepticon brethren, he accidentaly releases a Decepticon from the Shadowzone.

12. Autovolt 127

News Credits:
    *Silently Judges You* :p 

But I still like this idea....an episode like this would be fun.

13. MrSoundmeister

MrSoundmeister Bang,Bang Boom!

Two timing weasel: The autobots encounter with a infamous decepticon escape artist,upon discovering having a rather clean record. The Autobots try to investigate if it's actually true or one of her tricks.

Name that tune: After facing a decepticon that steals voices,Bumblebee have to resort to comunicating through other means until he gets his voice back.

Beats and Screams: The autobots capture a decepticon thief,but they soon discover that he is infact the autobot detective Nightbeat,trying to aprehend a nother robot in disguise!

14. Whitesky

Ice Capades: When Longtooth, the walrus Decepticon threatens to freeze over all of Crown City, Bumblebee finds himself trying to teach his teammates how cope and adapt in an icy environment.

15. HeroicC300

News Credits:
    Friends and Loathing:
    When Frostbite accidentally reveals herself to some children, the Autobots must contend with another Decepticon looking to manipulate her new friends.

Space Age Daydream:
    While chasing a Decepticon Flyer, Windblade winds up under a hypnotic spell.

Anyone else think Hank will find out about the Autobots soon?

16. RobotKnight95

News Credits:
    Without question.

17. Fallout

Fallout Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Taste the Meat: autobot refugee and fuel salesman Hillking arrives on earth looking to arrest a Decepticon criminal bent on polluting the environment with over priced, non-clean-burning energon. Hillking transforms into a red F150.

18. Autoboticon

Autoboticon I Know...I'm Awesome.

Howls of The Past: When Steeljaw's Pack find an abandoned Decepticon Outpost within the mountains, they learn of past experiments before the great war, learning of their true origin and purpose.

Alchemor Almanac: When Grimlock tries to show he can do more then just punch stuff to the team, he accidentally finds the true intentions of the Alchemor.

19. BumblebeeNotOP

BumblebeeNotOP Autobot Second-In-Command

News Credits:
    Wandering aimlessly in California as a VW Bug
    Experimentation: Steeljaw, along with the Decepticon from the Shadowzone, seeks help from a renowned Decepticon scientist in hopes of capturing Grimlock, and turn him against the Autobots.

Moving On: Bumblebee must cope with Optimus' departure, while facing a Decepticon serial killer.

20. Autovolt 127

News Credits:
    The Decepticons name is Thathertron.

10/10 episode.

A Decepticon Serial Killer.....well this escalated quickly.