RID 201x:Great Memories Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Awesomepow, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Awesomepow

Awesomepow Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I decided to make a thread for RID memories.The show will be gone soon,and it was a great ride.Share your RID Memories here,and we will always remember this show.

My first episode was with Malodor and the Skunkticons as I was flipping through TV.I decided to record them and my second episode was Pseudo's.

This show was a great one.

Awesomepow

2. IamaMeatRabbit

IamaMeatRabbit Well-Known Member

The Starscream Arc. It brought back memories of watching Transformers Prime in middle school (to give a frame of reference I'm a high school senior now). I didn't have the best middle school experience-I was socially awkward af and was pretty naive, but I always had Transformers Prime at the end of the day. Watching the Starscream arc brought back those memories. And in a way, it felt like almost a metaphor for my own life since all the characters had changed and evolved, just like I had. I don't really like RiD 201X, but I loved the Starscream arc.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Awesomepow

Awesomepow Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    :) 

• Like Like x 1
  4. AirjitzuRonin

AirjitzuRonin Member of the Bee Team

My favorite TF media hands down and i've seen and read it all! Why? The show has a great story, lovable and relatable characters who've quickly become my favorite Teansformers, comedy and action. it taught pretty good lessons for all ages.i loved the show since it began and love to remember watching new episodes in the morning (even if it was slightly inconvenient). i've loved each episode though W.W.O.D.? was my favorite. Its toyline was great and i'll be said to see the show and toys go. my greatest memories would have to be when the first 13 episodes leaked though i couldn't understand them, watching W.W,O.O.? and Battlegrounds, Power Surge Optimus hype, the unveiling of Combiner Force, and the start of Season 3. just watching new episodes or learning new things about the show or toyline felt awesome. The Season 2 Autobot video released during the January blizzard which was a fun time for me (though most would disagree and those harmed in anyway receive my condolence)

I still wish we get more toys so we could have characters like Kickback, Ped, Simacore, Razorpaw, Glowstrike, Shadow Raker, etc. I also wish we got the desert camo Autobots, Decepticon Hunter Armor Strongarm, and Windblade in either alt camos. Crazybolt should've also come with Slicedice. That's all i could think of that needs fixing. I probably will like Cyberverse but i challenge it to beat RID in quality. The toyline will probably be similar since the targeted age groups are the same.

the show still has 13 episodes left so it'll still be around for a bit, though Cartoon Network treated it like trash. i feel the way i did when i found out Prime would end with Beast Hunters, whenever i think about the show, i feel sad watching something i know will end soon. I wish we could've gotten one more season but alas.

bye RID, hello Cyberverse, don't disappoint me, you have the shoes of a giant to fill.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  5. TwitchingFool0

TwitchingFool0 Hated by many, liked by few.

Robo Jesus coming back from the dead to whoop some ass. It was such a happy moment for me. The best part of the series was Steeljaw for me. He was cunning and manipulative and that's something i've always loved when it came to villains.

Though i'm not the biggest fan of RID, I find myself feeling nostalgic whenever I see a thread or comment section talking about their memories with it. I really hope we get a great ending to it all.

It was a fun experience and i'm looking forward to the ending.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Quilly

Quilly Swing your arms from side to side

I was one of the very few who was hooked on RID since the beginning. It's such a wonderful series that has a nice blend of action and humor, similar to Animated.
    My favorite part about the show was how the Cons looked. Some might disagree with me on this, but I feel that they really went off the wall with the designs. Quillfire, Springload, and Groundpounder being my personal favorites. Sure, they did go back to doing more traditional humanoid looking robots by around Season 2, but I kinda dig the animalistic-Cons. Breaks up the formula a bit and gives us something fresh.
    Will Cyberverse be just as good? Only time will tell. But hats off to RID for being a fun and enjoyable little show!

• Like Like x 3