RiD 2015: S2 EP19: WORTHY EPISODE DISCUSSION

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by kittycatusername123, Oct 9, 2016.

1. iacon45

iacon45 Missing: One Custom Title

News Credits:
    After reading this...it made me wonder. What if he regained consciousness with a 3 way split personality: his original personality and two others: Skywarp and Thundercracker. Plus with the way he forced the Mini-Con power, what if it had a lasting side effect where it gave each of those personalities their own unique abilities (Skywarp's warping and Thundercracker's thunder) and his armor changes color to reflect which personality is in control at any given time.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. janeDoe001

janeDoe001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Actually I believe it was due to the forced reversal of the power link, which he himself forced to happen initially. He was low on energy when Aerobolt was forced free from him.

jD001

3. SmokeyPrime

SmokeyPrime Well-Known Member

Really good conclusion. Screamer's final form was awesome; OP's less so - his helmet was poor, the glowing blue was a bad colour for it. The action in this episode was a series best.

I liked how everyone played their part and OP's cliffhanger comments were a good tease for season 3.

Overall, despite a rough start this mini-season really found itself. It was better than the other seasons imo. Hopefully the writers can carry this forward momentum into Combiner Force.

4. ar78

ar78 Well-Known Member

I think Optimus has been off with Megatron. At the end of Beast Hunters Megatron walked off saying he lost his will and lust for power.

In the Orion Pax story arc you see that Optimus always respected Megatron, the same with Megatron to Optimus. It was only the fusion of dark energon that gave Megatron the power to truly take on Optimus.

Megatron even teamed up with the Autobots to defeat Unicron the first time.

The story arc seems to be lightly following IDW. I wouldn't be surprised if the old guard wants to give Cybertron a chance, but without Megatron and Optimus to give order, there is chaos.

5. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    "Worthy" finally aired this past Saturday/Dec. 3rd.

Thought it was a pretty decent episode, Starscream loses again, but isn't dead... Optimus takes him away from the Earth gang... the Mini-cons get to choose their own path.

Was kinda left with the feeling it was over... and kinda sad too. Everybot going their own way(s) and no 'See ya later'. Aww.

I've haven't kept up, is this it??? Don't see any more eps listed, but I thought there was an announcement for a true S3??

6. janeDoe001

janeDoe001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There will be a season 3. It's called Combiners or something along those lines.

jD001

7. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Oh yeah, I remember seeing that now... thanks for the reminder.

8. Starscream0625

Starscream0625 Director Krennic Fanboy

News Credits:
    This was a great arc. Sure, the tone was darker, but I was thrilled with Starscream's return and how he came across as more serious then before, with a powerfully built new body, while still referencing how was treated as a wimp back in Prime. He was awesome, and it seems as if he would've defeated Optimus if it weren't for the rest of Team Prime.

As far as this episode goes, I think it may have the been the best of the series, along with Mighty Big Trouble. Starscream's upgrade was neat, but the music that followed was the best part. The fight against the bounty hunters was needed and was well-done. I can't wait for season three with the supposed return of some of the cast of Prime. Soundwave's episode left much to be desired, but this arc reminded of Transformers: Cybertron.