Rhode Island Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Super_Megatron, Jul 29, 2007.

1. Tinmaninri

Tinmaninri Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I found cw deluxe figures at TRU in Warwick yesterday. I think they must've only gotten one case because they only had alpha bravo, drag strip, and firefly, I bought the only ones they had. Try hasbrotoyshop

2. HereticalHeresy

HereticalHeresy Decepticon

News Credits:
    HTS still says "Coming Soon" for Megatron, both of them. And I am shocked you found that, because like I said, I was there today, and the shelves were full of AoE and RiD. Not even CW legends were there, there was no trace. So you might be right, it might have just been one case.

3. Tinmaninri

Ebay:
    I found CW figures at center of NE wal mart!!! They also have age of ultron little figures, I forget what there called, but each figure has a build a ultron combiner gimmic, if any one cares lol

4. BEAM

BEAM New Guy on the Block

Combiner Wars Optimus Prime found and bought at Smithfield Target. No other CW figures of any size.

5. BEAM

Two Brainstorms found at Cranston TJMaxx off Cranston Street, in the K-Mart Plaza. Grabbed one Brainstorm and Roadbuster. Left a Brainstorm and a Whirl.

6. mynamehere

mynamehere Well-Known Member

Thanks got the brainstorm. Whirl still there.

The Cranston Kmart has a case of CW voyagers (2 each of op & silverbolt).

...But I'll be returning the brainstorm. Didn't open but noticed no rubber band on the head so looks like its the older run with reported QC problems. When I got home and saw the new hts code, decided to order it there instead since supposedly they been stocking new run with QC problems fixed, and its actually cheaper than tjmaxx with the code so.

tldr Go order CW stuff and brainstorm from Hts with the new promo code, save yourself gas, time, and $.

7. BEAM

^ I agree, best to order off HTS.

On any other morning the TJ Maxx find would be great but HST threw out the code and a whole slew of new figures. A day for the ages. At different points today / tonight, you could get Superion, Menasor, Leader Megs, and the new Legends figures shipped to your house for less than retail.

8. Lazeric

Lazeric Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Silverbolt, Optimus, Dragstrip, and Firefly/flight left at Providence Wal-mart.

9. JETFIRE-XL

JETFIRE-XL Robot Hunter

Mass meet up March 29th

New England Transformers Collectors Group Meet and Greet 03/29/2015

Sunday March 29th

New England Transformer Collectors Group Meet and Greet. Comicazi @ 407 Highland Ave in Somerville Mass. 02144 has been nice enough to donate us a space to hold this meeting. The scheduled date is Sunday March 29th from 4:00 pm until 7:00 pm. Please consider this a formal invitation. If you would like to attend please PM me to RSVP. This is a free event; first come first served due to limited space. Also, feel free to bring a few bots to show off and display. So come on down and meet some fellow collectors. This event is hosted by JETFIRE-XL. Please feel free to pass this invite along if there is someone you know that might like to attend. Anyone who RSVP's by noon March 29th will be entered into a raffle for a free Transformer figure. Raffle tickets will be issued at the event. The Topics for the next meeting will be (1) From Japan with love. Star Saber, and Exhaust come out this month who's in and why. (2) Platinum plus. Trypticon, Insecticons, Perceptor n Blaster, Coneheads, and the Dinobots! Have Hasbro found the ticket to empty our pockets. The price to pay to play! Hasbro and Takara take aim at collectors. Year of the Goat, G1 reissues, and rare movie figures all listed at stupid high prices! Who's buying these items and why?

10. Dolf

Dolf Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Any sightings of G1 Leader Megatron?

11. BEAM

Armada Megs at Coventry Walmart, along with OP and Silverbolt.

12. HereticalHeresy

HereticalHeresy Decepticon

News Credits:
    Warwick TRU employee said he saw him, but haven't gotten a shipment of him in 2 weeks. I've been calling in every shipment mourning asking, never met with a yes.

13. MonaLazaBeak

MonaLazaBeak Robo-kitty!

I spotted CW Leader Armada Megs and CW Voyager Ops at the Westerly Walmart. It gives me hope that they'll restock in the next...I don't know, three months... :) 

14. Tinmaninri

Ebay:
    CW deluxe figures at warwick TRU

15. JETFIRE-XL

JETFIRE-XL Robot Hunter

next Mass Transformer group meet up March 29th

Boston Area March 29th

New England Transformers Collectors Group Meet and Greet 03/29/2015

Sunday March 29th

New England Transformer Collectors Group Meet and Greet. Comicazi @ 407 Highland Ave in Somerville Mass. 02144 has been nice enough to donate us a space to hold this meeting. The scheduled date is Sunday March 29th from 4:00 pm until 7:00 pm. Please consider this a formal invitation. If you would like to attend please PM me to RSVP. This is a free event; first come first served due to limited space. Also, feel free to bring a few bots to show off and display. So come on down and meet some fellow collectors. This event is hosted by JETFIRE-XL. Please feel free to pass this invite along if there is someone you know that might like to attend. Anyone who RSVP's by noon March 29th will be entered into a raffle for a free Transformer figure. Raffle tickets will be issued at the event. The Topics for the next meeting will be (1) From Japan with love. Star Saber, and Exhaust come out this month who's in and why. (2) Platinum plus. Trypticon, Insecticons, Perceptor n Blaster, Coneheads, and the Dinobots! Have Hasbro found the ticket to empty our pockets. The price to pay to play! Hasbro and Takara take aim at collectors. Year of the Goat, G1 reissues, and rare movie figures all listed at stupid high prices! Who's buying these items and why?

16. ezim93

ezim93 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Warwick TRU had a couple of Huffers and Blackjacks.

17. ezim93

ezim93 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Cranston KMart has the Insecitcon 3 pack.

18. Tinmaninri

Ebay:
    CW Leader Megatron up at HTS

19. BEAM

Last day to use family2015 for 20% off and free shipping.

20. SarahMobius

SarahMobius Adventurer

News Credits:
    Cranston Kmart has 5 Transformers Platinum Edition Insecticons Figure 3-Packs left. $80.