Rhinox' Greatest hits

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by DubiousDinobot, Feb 21, 2006.

1. DubiousDinobot

DubiousDinobot Ultra Gear!

Hey hey everyone,

I am working on a little something something for the site (read: video), and I was just wondering what you all thought of, in my opinion, the most underappreciated member of the Maximal force, Rhinox.

I wanna know what you all think were the best moments that Rhinox had. What sticks out in your mind as a great Rhinox moment?

Let me know!

Edit: Beast Machines escapades notwithstanding :) 

2. Dalarsco

Dalarsco Kickback=ROCK

Anything from when he went bad, any shot where he went full on with both his guns (I think Coming pf the Fuzors had some good ones.), and when his shemes as Tankorr came to fruition.

3. BigPrime3000

BigPrime3000 Well-Known Member

Actually throughout Beast Wars Rhinox was one of my favorite characters.

There are two chain gun segments that really pop into my mind as being the most badass, but I don't remember the actual episode names.

1. Season 1. It was a fight at Stonehenge, and I think it was the episode where Primal got trapped inside Stonehenge. Waspinator tries to sneak up on Rhinox and he just turns around with both chain guns and shoots the shit out of Waspinator.

2. Season 3. Megatron and the Predacons were attacking the Ark when only Rhinox and Ratrap where present. Rhinox had to hold off all the Predacons with his dual chainguns until Depthcharge came in for backup.

4. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    Not underappreciated here either.

Rhinox was the heart of the Maximals team on Earth. He was the voice of reason, of common sense.

Rhinox was to the Maximals what Phil Hartman was to SNL.

5. Boo

Boo Addicted to candy canes.

Ebay:
    I do believe that was the first time Waspinator was shot to shit and survived... thus not only was it a great "Rhinox featuring his 'Chain Gun of Doom'" moment, but also began the Waspy running gag. Could be mistaken, on that though.... not that it would ruin the greatness at all. :D 

6. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I may be a bit fuzzy on this having only watch the series once through (twice for season 2) but I think there was a good part in the beginning of season 2 right either before or after he goes searching for Primal's spark. Two parts really- he chokes Dinobot and tells him he's having a bad day or something, and again after when he comes out of the ship and goes to town with the chainguns.

Ooh, also when he opens to the door to the Ark in the end of S2. Right as Rattrap is leaping out of the way. :) 

7. Pidgeot018

Pidgeot018 Pok├ęcon

Lesse, there's...

- Him flying the Autobot shuttle through the Nemesis
    - Catching Rattrap after he blows up Ravage's ship
    - Hitching a ride on Optimus' hoverboard
    - Grabbing Dinobot by the neck
    - Boxing Inferno
    - Doing than zen thing when he was blind
    - Pretty much all of Dark Design and Low Road

8. Mrdrea

Mrdrea Deceptijet King

How about when he has the energon dischrge problem and eats all those wild beans. Lifts his tail and fart blasts Megatron.

9. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Taking Dinobot to school ranks pretty high up there. "I'm in a BAD MOOD... UNDERSTAND?"

10. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Oh I love when takes out those big guns of his ;)  Also he isn't that underappreciated in one episode where megatron turns Rhinox predacon, megatron even says how he underestimated Rhinox and it is sorta of a foreshadowing of what is to come in Beast Machines.

11. GALVATOM

GALVATOM Well-Known Member

- In "the probe" Rhinox take Wasspy out dig time

- In The low road, Rattrap and Dinobot ore arguing while Rhinox holds of the preds until he is shin deep in shelling from his guns.

- In Dark Voyage when he flings the snake in to the air, also when he tells every one to shut there eys and listen.

- Cheetors trippy dream from "The Spark"

- Aftermath where Rhinox grabs chopper face up against the wall, also boxing inferno

12. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Well-Known Member

Pretty much all of "Dark Design"

13. Nefud

Nefud Well-Known Member

The Agenda, when the Axalon is being fired upon and he exclaimed, "Well that's just dandy!" Always makes me chuckle because Rhinox is so stoic but he's actually annoyed into sarcasm for once.

14. Neomarsala

Neomarsala Transform and Roll Out

Dammit, now I want to go home and watch BW. Thanks alot. :p 

15. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

Go With The Boxing Of Inferno

16. Andersonh1

Andersonh1 Man, I've been here a LONG time Veteran

Ebay:
    Rhinox had two really good episodes that showcased his character in season one. The Spark and the one where he's leading the blind Maximals back to the Axalon (the title escapes me at the moment). He's stoic and brave, and a capable leader the other are willing to follow, as well as being self-sacrificial. Rhinox is my favorite Beast Wars character, without a doubt!

17. Dragstrip85

Dragstrip85 Well-Known Member

Did anyone mention Rhinox using his "chain guns of doom" during the 3rd episode of "the Agenda" against Rampage? That was hawt.

18. jet convoy

jet convoy Beast Wars Forever!!!

I was going to mention that, lol. Yeah, that was a really cool gun duel. I don't think either of them won though. I believe the duel was interrupted by Ravage's ship crashing between them. Rhinox kicked so much ass. Hell, EVERYONE kicked ass.

19. Dragstrip85

Dragstrip85 Well-Known Member

I've always wanted to see Rhinox and Rampage go at it. Well... with their fists.

20. Kranix2k

Kranix2k Spare me this mockery!! TFW2005 Supporter

Oh man, not many folks have emphasized how good he was in "The Spark". I thought that episode really showed off his scientific prowess. He was voiced so well in that episode, too, as to show off his desperate struggle to get the protoform online, and he showed heroism in being willing to sacrifice himself to bring AirRazor to life.

He had that great "Jogging Refridgerator" thing going on as he ran toward the stasis pod too! :D