Rhino G1 DVDs full set on ebay

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by The Barracuda, Nov 4, 2009.

1. The Barracuda

The Barracuda Retro, bitches.

I've put up my Rhino DVDs on ebay tonight. It's the full set, and all are in near mint shape. They've been watched a couple of times only and include all the books and mini-cels.

[EBAY]230395864095[/EBAY]

2. DeathStorm

DeathStorm Snoochie Boochies

News Credits:
    Unfortunately I don't know how desirable these are anymore with all of the reissued sets that have come out recently. I was thinking of buying the new sets myself and selling off my Rhino collection, so I'm going to keep an eye on this.

3. CowColor

CowColor Get Money™

the matrix set is better its only $120 @ bestbuy, and the quality is much better. and you get all those extras + its new.

4. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    From what I've heard, some of the episodes have lower quality. Especially Burden Hardest to Bear. I was gonna pick up the Matrix boxset and sell my Rhino's until someone posted the screencaps showing how much poorer the quality was.

5. CowColor

CowColor Get Money™

really? from what i've heard the quality is amazing.

6. The Barracuda

The Barracuda Retro, bitches.

I myself upgraded to the new Matrix set. Whether or not the quality is better is up to each individual fan. Whether or not they like the episodes better, the sound, the packaging, the price, I don't know, but I thought I might as well try to sell these instead of letting them collect dust on a shelf somewhere. And it's rare to see a full set too. They're up for $90.00 (with a Best Offer function) after I spent about $250.00 to get all of these.