Rhino customer services rules!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by kittnut, Sep 27, 2011.

1. kittnut

kittnut Member

Its nice to hear positive stories about customer service so here' mine. I can't quite remember where or how I purchased the Beast Machines DVD boxset but I was trying it out again now that I moved into a new apartment and disc 3 wasn't working. I thought, great, got to buy a whole boxset again but my bro suggested e-mailing Rhino to see what they could do. I thought, meh no chance but I'll give it a go. Sent an e-mail over and got a response back a couple of days later saying send over a digital photo of the disc and a shipping address, so I did.

A week and a half had passed and I recieved an express airmail UPS shipment package, surprised to find its the replacement disc. Really impressed with Rhino as I live in the UK and wasn't really expecting Rhino to ship so fast from the USA to UK.....or for that matter bother at all with my request. They did, free of charge and I sent them an e-mail to say thank you as its rare to see this kind of unfussed customer supports. No large forms to fill or waiting forever to get a replacement, or even sending my damaged disc back to them. Wish all companies were this well organised.

2. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Customer service... it's a lost art. :) 

3. sunstreakerx5

sunstreakerx5 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    glad you got your replacement CD kittnut :cool:  Very rare to hear good customer service these days. Amazon always surprise me and even offered to refund my trackmania game even though I brought the game ten months after the purchase because the CD key didnt work. play.com on the other hand, would have laughed at me if I said that to them :redface2: 

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    That's pretty cool :cool:  Glad you got that worked out :)