Rework's Flea Market Finds 7/19

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by rework, Jul 20, 2009.

1. rework

rework The Voice of Experience

Had perfect weather for the sales and markets this weekend... Especially for late July when the heat usually chases people away. Found some pretty good stuff:

Box O Transformers and Zoids. Mostly Armada... Bought it for the TFs - Can't imagine the Zoids are salvagable (not in pic).

[​IMG]

Box O Parts - Probably my best toy find in a while because it only cost all of $1! It's a box full of GIJoe and MOTU parts with a handfull of TF parts thrown in to make it interesting. (And some MUSCLES & some plastic army men, and Mr T... And other stuff...) Plastic tub not included.

[​IMG]

Other Misc Finds: D&D cartoon DVD set, bunch of Star Wars toys, 1st movie BB junker, TF Infiltration comics series #0-5, 7 micromasters, 2 Puzzler parts, 80's TF Hide & Sleep tent, a few junker BW, Lego Slave 1 set, Movie Jazz FAB, Howard Stern Crucified by FCC CD set, Gamecube controller. (Last few items not in picture.)

[​IMG]

Anyone else have any luck?

2. Metroplex79

Metroplex79 Hey mouse, say cheese!

:eek:  80's TF Hide & Sleep tent?! Awesome?!

That box o parts was definetely a super score.
    Nah, I think you corner the market with best flea market finds on a consistant basis.

Around my area, I'd be lucky to find a broken TF.

3. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

Wait, Flea markets still exist lol.

4. Yaujta

Yaujta Not a Bear TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I hit six yard sales and two flea markets on Saturday (I was bored), and the only TF I saw was a broken TFTM Ironhide. Wow.
    Although, I did pick up an original hand-carved/painted 15" resin Space Shuttle Enterprise whickey decanter for $1. Still some whiskey inside, too.
    Double win!