Revolutionaries Issue 5

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by Vangelus, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Jalaguy

Jalaguy Crusadercon

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    As stated in the issue, he became Garrison Kreiger's personal muscle. Kreiger kept the existence of other Transformers on Earth secret from him until he meets Kup in the present day.

2. Boatformer

Boatformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    To be fair, it's not like the "G1 cast" are an in-universe group in IDW. Maybe Shockwave just arbitrarily picked the Autobots and Decepticons that looked closest to the Axalon crew.

To study their strategy and get tactical insight for when he fought the real deal.

3. UltraMagnus3786

UltraMagnus3786 That's what it is

Odd but kind of fun story. Improvement from the earlier issues--either that or I'm digging in a little bit more on these. The action seems to be people just looking like they're falling over but otherwise not bad. Off to the Wiki to catch up on Hearts of Steel.

4. MekaGojira3k

MekaGojira3k Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just got to this issue (been behind on Revolutionaries), but I think the shuffling of HoS into the main continuity is fantastic.
    It's hard to state just how much I dig that idea, and sad as it is maybe that TF story thread is the only reason I've enjoyed this issue the most of the revolutionaries issues.