Revolution

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by Revolution, Apr 25, 2006.

1. Revolution

Revolution Well-Known Member

Hello Fellow Members,

DISCLAIMER: My collection is nothing compared to anything you guys have. you guys are my heroes. I am working on it...slowly.

WARNING: i have never posted pics anywhere....i am apparently the worst photographer you will every see. I managed to get use of a camera for an extremely brief time.

I took two pictures of my these parts of my collection..i have more tramsformers...but lack a camera...anyways...here goes nothing:

Inventory:
    WST - I am fortunate enough to have them all, including known KO's (except G2 prime. Not shown, and i own, is the translucent prime, skywarp + thundercracker, and dirge + ramjet..as seen in Redline's amazing collection)

Kabaya KO's: My first paint job ever! i am learning:
    Metroplex (i painted him as worn down a bit), Trypticon, Fortress Maximus & Scorponok ( i am still finishing him up as you can see) These can transform also...pics when i get a camera again.

[​IMG]

BT's & Alts - Total Count = 29..All of them thus far (prime not pictured)...
    i have not opened them all yet...time is an issue (i got to get my priorites straight and open those guys :) )
    All are BT's except the unique Alts (Swerve, deciticharge, Rich & Rollbar)
    20th Anni Prime's hand - With Spike (History of Cybertron Chase) (MP-01 not shown)

[​IMG]

:thumb 

2. Boo

Boo Addicted to candy canes.

Ebay:
    Not bad. The pictures are no worse than mine.:thumb 

Nice collection there. Where'd you get the WST-sized combiners? They look pretty cool. Never did get too into the WSTs, I only have Megatron, but I might want to pick up that Defensor and Superion.

Those Kabayas look excellent, too.:thumb 

People like you make me miss all my Alternators...

3. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Nice stuff!

4. GALVATOM

GALVATOM Well-Known Member

Your Alt/BT collection is freeking awsome!

5. Revolution

Thanks for the kind words. I have to work on the pics and well the collection...i have to rob a bank :) 

The WST Combiners i got from ebay, i got them a long while ago...he gave me a deal since it was early on.
    Don't worry about the Alts, there is a lot of other cool stuff out there....we just have to get what we can..and can afford and be content.

I wanted to take pics of them separately with all the bots separated in alt mode...i will when i get that camera....maybe with my bank robbing stash.:D 

6. Revolution

double post :( 

7. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Very Nice man! And smart, another who collects both Alt & BT

Tryp, FM & Scorp's paint are looking good there!