Revoltech

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Nikwat, Mar 31, 2007.

1. Nikwat

Nikwat Active Member

If anyone sees anything about any more Transformers being made by Revoltech please let me know. These little guys are sweet. Can't wait for Megatron.

2. Atomsplitter

Atomsplitter Needs a new title.

I imagine if anyone sees anything about more TFrevoltechs, it'll be front-page stuff.

3. Chaos Incarnate

Chaos Incarnate Not just a name.

News Credits:
    This is, after all, a Transformers news site, devoted to putting news up for people to see. However, as with everyone here, it is up to the individual to come read that news.

4. Nikwat

Nikwat Active Member

I'm sorry. No smart ass replies are necessary. Thanks.

5. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    So far, we don't know of any more TF Revoltechs beyond Megatron. April sees Megatron and super robot Gaiking (2006 LotDM Version), then in May we've got three Evangelion units - EVA 02 "Movie Version", and two Mass Production EVAs, one with wings and the other with a selection of accessories. May also has Saber from Fate / Stay Night who looks totally awesome.
    Then in June I know one of the new releases will be EVA 01 in the Type F Armour, not sure who the second is... some rabbit thing?

If you do a search of this section, there is a Revoltech Show Off thread where all the latest Revoltech news and some nice pictures are shared, in case you are interested in the wider Revoltech line.

And as already stated, any news of upcoming TF Revoltechs will also be frontpaged.

Personally though I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for any more TF Revoltechs. The line as a whole seems to mostly pick out one or two iconic mecha from a series rather than focusing on any particular cast of characters - Evangelion being the noticeable exception, and we have done well for Patlabor mecha too. (My personal wish list, incidentally, is headed up by more Go Nagai mecha, especially Dai Shogun and Great Mazinger, Revoltechs of those two would rock)

6. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Banned

Or Shin Getter 1 and Black Getter. Drool worthyness.

7. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    There was a prototype for Grand Convoy.

8. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    That wasn't a Revoltech, though. It was a regular Kaiyado figure from before they ran with Revoltech as a line. But noteworthy none the less, thanks for reminding me. Perhaps we might see him sooner or later?

Ah, yes! Those two are the top of my "Getter Revoltech Wants list". After watching the Armageddon OVA, I definately want a Black Getter! Badass is spelt R-Y-O-M-A in that series.

9. Cosmo

Cosmo Liker of Pie

We NEED a Revoltech Grendizer.

10. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    yeah but its more fun :D 

but yah hes got a point d00d, if theres any new stuff from revoltech thats TF related, you wont miss it if you keep your eye at news n rumors. always start there.

the toyark is mostly for stuff thats been released/purchased.