Revoltech Vash the Stampede? and other Revoltechs?

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by NemesisPrime, May 19, 2007.

1. NemesisPrime

NemesisPrime Banned

Do you think there would ever be a possibility of it? I mean, I've picked up the Prime, Magnus, and Megatron. After I popped in my Trigun dvds for my daughter to watch, and I really got to wondering....he's a pretty popular character so...why not? I mean...would you purchase him?

Anyhow....
    Next on my list is Eva-01....any other suggestions?

2. Eric

Eric Per sempre marciamo.

News Credits:
    Well, more Revoltech figures based on other stuff wouldn't hurt. Maybe Super Sentai robots? I'd kill to see Daizyujin get the Revoltech treatment.

3. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

how about the other Black Lagoon cast? That black dude with the shotgun and Balaika for example

4. iDarkDesign

iDarkDesign Rodeo Lawyer

News Credits:
    Yeah I like to see a little more revoltech than just giant robots. Hellsing, trigun, Ninja Scroll, Streetfighter revoltechs would rock.

iDD

5. Brave Magnus

Brave Magnus Hecho en Argentina

News Credits:
    I would love a Revoltech Vash Stampede. Except for Prime, I dont like other Revoltech...hm...maybe Dante but I just love "Trigun".

6. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't see why they couldn't do a Revoltech for Vash. They did one for Dante and they're both kind of along the same lines if you follow. It just seems that their focus with the line right now is geared more towards mecha type designs right now.

That not withstanding, I'd love to Vash, Meryle, Millie, Wolfwood and Knives. They'd make great figures I think. Other animes I wouldn't mind seeing in the Revoltech line are: Guyver (my favorite anime), Tenchi Muyo, Ninja Scroll, Basilisk, Bleach, Berserk (my favorite manga), Slayers, Orphen, Bastard, Escaflowne, Vampire Hunter D & Soul Taker. Which, if you only did the main guys from each of those lines... could give them fuel for another four years probably. :) 

7. bugmenot

bugmenot Banned

It's based on what licenses they can get. Kaiyodo already had an Eva license, hence the dozens of Eva Revoltechs.

8. Laser_Optimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yep. And Kaiyodo were also responsible for a bunch of Trigun action figures -particularly a Vash, Wolfwood, Maryle and Gazelle- a few years back. No Knives are Millie though...

9. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I would love to see...the cast of Metal Gear Solid in the line up - Solid Snake, Big Boss etc...that would totally rock my world! :D 

10. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, the line got canned after Gazelle the Peacemaker. Not that it wasn't successful in its own way, just that it's one-per-year release schedule and other factors made it a difficult line to maintain. You also missed Monev the Gale on that list.

I believe the Black Beast version of Gazelle is still on Diamond's import lists. He shows up from time to time at the local import and comic shops. I've got one myself. Kickass figure. One of the local import shops has been sitting on a Vash for quite some time, that I've been humming and hawwing over, but haven't yet decided to drop the cash for him. He's a little pricey. I suspect the reason he's been sitting for so long is that he looks like he's broken in the package, with an arm that's just floating around in the bubble, but upon closer inspection, it looks like it's just popped out of the socket.

11. Laser_Optimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Oh yeah, forgot about Monev. It was cool that they released him and Gazelle. All of those are nice figures, but they were a tad bit pricey from import shops. I got most of mine either from EB Games or Suncoast. But, given Revoltech's release schedules being closer together than the old Trigun line it might be better this time around.

12. Atomsplitter

Atomsplitter Needs a new title.

I do hope to see some mor ehuman Revoltech figures (not too many, robots are great :)  ) and I imagine that given time, they'll have more different types of figures then we'll even want. The line is pretty popular, so they can go anywhere with it. Unfortunately, we'll also have a million EVAs and repaints, cause they're constant cash makers.

13. MagiRanger

MagiRanger Banned

Ebay:
    Don't we already have a Revoltech thread for this kinda stuff?

14. Eric

Eric Per sempre marciamo.

News Credits:
    It's a "show-off thread" where people just take pics of Revoltech toys and show 'em off.

15. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'd prefer they stick to more robotic type stuff for Revoltechs, but I wouldn't really mind if they made it. Never got into Trigun though.

I'm still hoping for Big O personally.

16. bugmenot

bugmenot Banned

Guyver would be perfect for Revoltech, especially since the Max Factory figures cost a fortune.

17. Kristof

Kristof Well-Known Member

Yeah it would be nice to see more human type figures.

Cowboy Bebop and Ghost in the Shell characters(especially a Revoltech Tachikoma that can fit the Human Revoltech characters into it) come to mind as easy sells to me.

18. Laser_Optimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Don't I know it. When the new anime came out this past year (been picking it up and it's bad ass!) I managed to snatch up a Guyver I with the Image Anime cover extra accessories (the ones where he's ripping off half is mask) and the darned thing cost me close to $60 before shipping. I just couldn't bring myself to pay that price again for a six inch figure no matter how much I love Guyver, but Revoltech's are cheaper (price wise, quality is great) and I'd love to see them do at least Guyver's I and III. That would be bad ass!

19. Weremole

Weremole Whack-a-mole Avenger

So far the coming Revs are:

Gunbuster 2/Aim For The Top! 2/Diebusters Dix-Neuf
    A lot of EVAs
    Macross Valkyres
    The obligatory Votoms

I say we need a Revoltech Megaman and Protoman along with a Gekitouja.

20. Matrix Soul

Matrix Soul Skull 4 reporting in!

News Credits:
    I made my own Vash

The skin tone isn't the same, but I'm too lazy to repaint...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]