Revoltech Question

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by megatrontsm, Mar 19, 2007.

1. megatrontsm

megatrontsm Active Member

Ebay:
    Hot isn't the word for them they are simply spectacular I have Revoltech Prime on its way in the mail and have Revoltech Megatron on Preorder.
    Anyone know how large they are I have heard they are somewhere between four and a half inches to six inchers anyone know for sure.

2. Cobalt Agent

Cobalt Agent My dick kills dinosaurs

The best feature is the alt mode. Oh wait.

3. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    They're four inches, around the height of the original Star Wars figures for the most part, actually.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=124839

Here's the feedback thread for Revoltech Convoy if you want to read what other people thought of him.

I love the line as a whole, it is the perfect assortment of different mecha, I'm hoping Kaiyado delves into some more of the classic Go Nagai mecha (and characters - I wouldn't say no to a Devilman) down the line.

4. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    Yeah I was expecting them to be a bit bigger...I just got my Prime yesterday. They are really neat though. I'm totally more excited for Megatron and I hope they do other TFs in the future.

5. Sideways

Sideways Banned

i also got Prime. lots of articulation, despite not being able to transform.

6. Shipley

Shipley No Topic Required

News Credits:
    They must be pretty good if you can tell its that good before even getting your hands on it.

7. megatrontsm

megatrontsm Active Member

Ebay:
    yEAH i GUESS THAT SEEMS LIKE i'M JUMPING THE GUN ON THE REVOLTECHS WHAT i MEAN IS EVRYTHING I HAVE HEARD AND FROM THEIR PICTURES THEY LOOK AND SOUND SPECTACULAR BUT MY REAL JUDGEMENT WILL COME WHEN I ACTUALLY HOLD ONE IN MY HAND. i HOPE THAT I WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED IN THEM.