Revoltech on Long Island, NY?

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by TheInformation, Aug 8, 2008.

1. TheInformation

TheInformation The ghost of an automaton

Like the topic says... does anybody know a store on Long Island that happens to have a decent selection of Revoltechs? I know a few local comic shops have one or two, but if anyone knows anything else, let me know. Thanks!

2. CrossRook

CrossRook Well-Known Member

Try Image Anime in Manhattan. I got Prime there, and last I heard someone got a Gurren-Lagann from them. Otherwise I think you're pretty much SOL. :/

3. TheInformation

There's plenty of places in the city. Midtown Comics has a pretty good selection, too. And they're everywhere in Chinatown. But I was trying to find someplace on the Island, just to browse around with the GF this afternoon.

4. Sprocket

Sprocket Problematic.

News Credits:
    Comic and collectible stores are damn near dead here on the Island, at least to me. Where I am, my only option is Amok Time Toys, and anything else is either 25 minutes away or farther, and generally not that great.

I'm afraid you're probably out of luck.

5. TheInformation

Oddly enough, I found a Gurren Lagann at Collector's Kingdom in Huntington. I was just popping in so my GF could look for McFarlane Dragons, and they had one there. Along with a Tetsujin-28. He's awesome, and still there, if anyone wants him. They're having a 20% off sale on the whole store.