Revoltech Movie Bumblebee

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Matrix Soul, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Russian fan

Russian fan Proud Autobot Ally

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Wow! I just have a big shelf, a lot of empty space left! :thumbs2: 
    Just it's a pity, that they would not be in the same scale.

2. Burnout

Burnout Rogue Mercenary

I tell ya i really hate bumblebee anymore. He used to be a fun charcater cause he was the udnerdog...the little wimpy guy who no one though could do much but always did alot. with him being so warrior-ish in every incarnation almost (animated being an exception...that was more of the bumblebee i liked) its really taken away form what made the character so liekable...plus hasbro shoves BILLIONS of f&^king bungholebee figrues out every chance they get and its like "okay i never wanna see another bumblebee figure made EVER!" KINDA FEELING. Oiy and worse off he dont even transform...so easy to pass on this.

3. LeTigre

LeTigre Meat popsicle

Way, WAY better than the DMK. Sorta want.

• Like Like x 1
  4. skiss

skiss Crash and Burn

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I just realized there's a really good chance this will end up a cliffjumper repaint. I'm all in!

5. lord ginrai

lord ginrai D-list Decepticon

News Credits:
    Yep, THIS is what I was hoping for when the DMK was announced last year.
    Also that new pic is gorgeous. Can't wait to see this guy in colour.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Detroa

Detroa Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I admit it looks cool and that I will probably buy it but damn... I was hoping for Meg.

Now with DOTM being so faraway and that Bumblebee not being even close to its release, I assume there's little to no chance of Megatron happening down the line.

The idea of never owning a somewhat accurate representation of that amazing DOTM Megatron design makes me sad.

7. Lbsammills51

Lbsammills51 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    There's actually a good chance it won't...we haven't seen a Cliffjumper redeco of a Movie Bumblebee mold since the first film (Deluxe, Legends) unless you count the 3-inch Titanium that popped up during RotF, plus Revoltech never bothered with the conventional redeco choices that Takara so often covers (Skywarp, Thundercracker, Black Convoy, clear Optimus or Starscream, Black Rodimus) for their original G1 Transformers aside from White Optimus/Ultra Magnus and there's no indication they'll redeco the DotM Optimus they've already done. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think this Revoltech line has really been geared toward redecos much anyways.