Customs: Revoltech Jazz and Soundwave Request

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Satomiblood, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

I love Revoltechs, but I don't think I can continue hoping one day for Kaiyodo to release Jazz and Soundwave. So I've opted for a commission request instead.

For Jazz, I've got a resin head from Sculpt Bot. This may be too big for a Revoltech TF, but we'll see. I'm in the process of searching for an Action Master Jazz to make use of the chest. I'd imagine Megatron would be the ideal base figure?

As for Soundwave, I don't want to use Titanium Soundwave. I'd rather do the same as above and track down an AM of him. Again, with a Megatron as the base.

Sculpting or casting is also a possibility.

If you're interested and/or would like to know more, please send me a PM and we can discuss this further.

Attached Files:

2. Satomiblood

Added a pic. I'm thinking the RH might work as a head.

3. robvega214

robvega214 Mp5_Brut

personally i think i would go with a Hotrod figure.......the megatron revo stands taller than all the rest......just look at my ironhide and ratchet revo......they stand above prime....even if i use smaller joints in the torso area.......ive been think of doin jazz, prowl n the other alike...but the Heads bein so small....will be difficult

4. Satomiblood

I'm not too worried about scale as I am about looking for the right base mold, but you do make a good point about HR being an alternative.