Minor/Repaint: Revoltech Ironhide and ratchet

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by robvega214, Mar 13, 2009.

1. robvega214

robvega214 Mp5_Brut

Its been almost a yr...that i started workin on these 2 fellas....but because of work and travelin.....they got put off for a while, untill earlier this month i decided to work on them again.......
    i went with the Megatron body.....boxed in the upper part of him with styrene
    sanded and cut down the boots.....applied the apoxie sculpt....(this stuff is great)....in some areas u can sorta still see it....i was in a rush to finish these off.....im sure they would have came out flawless..if i had taken my time and had all the tools necessary ....all i had to work with was a exacto knife and airbrush...and a lil stool as my work center....
    the heads ..came off a MEGASCF Rodimus Prime figure....well 1 of the heads was applied to ratched..and the other ..with the mouth open was given to ironhide....i had to make the best of it...personally i dont like it....
    the redcrosses on ratchet are decals i cut out...if i had a printer they would look better........i still dont know what to apply to their windshields...they look rather dull just colored in..
    the guns are from the bootleg constructicons..found at walgreens.....they fit quite perfect..
    i also threw in a lil more of my older hotrod...just a lil diff color to him...hot pink pearl i think ..and made a better spoiler for the lil guy......i'll add wheels later to him
    me likes =)
    id like to do wheel jack next or prowl and the others like him...but fuck their heads and size of these are gonna kill me

Attached Files:

2. MushroomPrime

MushroomPrime ******

News Credits:
    Excellent Job, though I do favor Ratchet more than Ironhide

3. robvega214

robvega214 Mp5_Brut

i feel the same way brother........

4. megatronkicksas

megatronkicksas Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wow man! Ratchet is deffinately better.

5. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

They're both nice. But I'd recommend painting the windows a light blue just like Prime.

6. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    Very nice. Normally I don't care for non-transforming TF's but Revoltechs are awesome. Both of these are great!