Revoltech Getter Black Dragon....is ours!

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Transfotaku, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Transfotaku

Transfotaku Transformer Otaku

Okay. So, I got a guy willing to buy the Revoltech Black Getter Dragon exclusive repaint for me. Pretty good price and everything too. But, if I get -3- others that want it also that will order off him, it's even cheaper for all of us. In other words, we work together, we get a discount. All told, depending on Yen to USD conversion, something approximately $35 to maybe $40, give or take, would be the price for the item. Which is a good deal, since it's a $25 toy to buy from Japan, and that 35-40 includes shipping from Japan to the USA. Now, that's just a good estimate, but it should be around that price. That may not be the final price. The toy itself is a magazine exclusive, so one of us has to buy the magazine also (they also get it after the order), so whoever buys the mag of course would pay more than the rest. The mag in question is an issue of Hobby Japan. It's a HUGE magazine full of lots of great info and tons of pics, so there's that. I'll likely buy the mag for myself though (by default the mag will go to me, since I'm the iniator of this. Which is fine, since I'm learning Japanese and mags help your reading skills), but just tossing that out there for anyone that wants an issue of HJ more than I.

So, here's what I need right now: Your email addy. An email to me (not a PM, an actual email to me), with a commitment that you'll buy. Not just interest. But honest, true, "I want that item and that's the best price I see it at, let me in, let me in!" type of email. Send me an email saying you promise you want to buy the item (you do NOT pay me, you'll pay the guy we're getting it from, and he should ship it directly to you. You don't need to trust me in any fashion at all beyond passing the email addy of yours on to our buyer). I need 3 people beyond myself. Anyone above is just plain awesome.

My email addy is my username here @yahoo.com

Have some pics:

<Hobby Japan Nov> Revoltech Getter Dragon Black Ver - ª±¨ã¤é³ø°Q½×°Ï - Toysdaily ª±¨ã¤é³ø

Ngee Khiong: Soul of Chogokin & Others from Hobby Japan October Issue - Advent Destiny

Scroll down on the 2nd pic. Hobby Japan exclusive.

BTW, if you think about $40 for the fig is expensive...the other person I was asking about, that had the other 'best' price....was charging about $75 for the item, plus shipping to you. So, this is a steal!

2. GogDog

GogDog Logic's wayward son Veteran

News Credits:
    I'm in! :D 

3. lilgreenlude93

lilgreenlude93 Well-Known Member

I'll take two please.

4. VictoryLeo19

VictoryLeo19 Well-Known Member

i want onnnnnne ill pm you!

5. Transfotaku

Transfotaku Transformer Otaku

And with that, that's three. ;)  Emailing the buyer now to work out all the details, and passing your emails off to them so they can get in touch w/you to confirm and such. Hopefully the entire process will be this easy. :) 

6. SpencimusPrime

SpencimusPrime _

News Credits:
    I'm down