Revisiting some cartoons

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by MrSoundwaveGuy, Mar 20, 2010.

1. MrSoundwaveGuy

MrSoundwaveGuy I've made a huge mistake

News Credits:
    I'm dying for some new TF fiction, so much so I can't wait for the Japanese Animated to come out just so I can watch to see the differences. I've been trying to keep up with the IDW comics but with my local comic shop being so far away it's been hard. I'm thinking of going back and revisiting some older TF cartoons. I'm kinda burned out on G1 and Beast Era stuff. It's been a long time (at least 3 years) since I've watched RID, should I go and revisit it again? I remember it being fun, if not a tad boring. I recall REALLY disliking most of Armada but liked the Unicron Battles arc. I tried watching Cybertron a few months ago but I just couldn't get in it. I've heard alot prefer Galaxy Force, is it better enough to watch and where could I find sub episodes?

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I've had a similar hankerin'. I've gotten into the old Marvel and Dreamwave comics to tide me over. If it's cartoons you want, you could try RID again. I tried watching Galaxy Force and made it almost to the end, but I didn't like how the old toy syndrome was affecting some of the secondary characters and kinda just stopped. Cybertron was a lot more interesting with the added, almost tounge-in-cheek dialogue.

3. AMG

AMG Old School

Absolutely. You may find yourself enjoying it even more now than the last time you saw it.