Reviews of Transformers Game

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Masterofj, Jul 10, 2007.

1. Masterofj

Masterofj New Member

Hey guys, I've been looking into Tranformers for a while but I can't decide if I should spend the money on it. I was looking around trying to find some reviews or previews for it, and I found a show that is planning to review it this week.

We do not allow advertising of other websites in your posts. You may do so in your signature, but not in your posts. If you have any questions, you can contact an Administrator or Super Moderator. - TFW2005 Admin

2. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Moderator

Wow, do you work for them or something?

Also, this game needs more threads! It's not getting the attention it deserves, by which I mean shooting in to space and forgotten about forever.

3. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    Well the Console game is only an average game. I wished there were more gun fights rather than meleeing all the bosses.

4. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    No advertising other sites in your posts.

5. Soundatron

Soundatron A Blight Upon The Land

one thing you can do is go to TRU, they gotta sale where you buy one activision title and get the 2nd free. That is if you want Spider-Man 3, Shrek The 3rd, Tony Hawks Donwhill Jam or Marvel Ulimate Alliance as well.

6. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

Marvel is pretty fun, if you have the friends to play it with. 4 player 3D arcade asskicking FTW. I hear Tony Hawk is pretty bad, Shrek is a kid's movie game, that's pretty self explanitory, and I hear SM3 is also pretty bad. I only got Transformers b/c of the sale, I want to add more to my gaming library

7. Masterofj

Masterofj New Member

I wasn't advertising Kickback, sorry if it seemed like I was. I was just trying to get some opinions of the show to see if other people agree with them.

I'm the type of person that makes pro/con lists of everything before I dive into it.

8. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

Transformers
    Pro:
    -Transformers
    -The graphics are great on the console
    -Cullen and Welker voicing
    Cons:
    -Crappy pointing, it's not like Star Wars Battlefront, it's like Red Steel(pointer moves the screen, it doesn't always stay in the center)
    -Short:I'm already at the last Autobot level and I've had it for 2 days
    -Guns that do nothing: on bosses, they will put up shields and deflect you're shots, so melee is the only way to take them out