reverse convoy?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Rumble02, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

So other than what his bio says on tfu.info anybody tell me a little about him?

2. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    the megatron head is mounted to the gun rather than the body, and that makes it look retarded.

3. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Reverse_Convoy

Honestly there's not much to say.

He's my favorite version of the mold, but his backstory is practically non-existant. He appeared in the Robotmasters comic, about 3 pages later (if that), revealed himself to be Rebirth Megatron, then tried to win, and lost. That's really pretty much all there is.

It would've been neat had the toy not been so well known, and the comics built him up, with issue after issue of Reverse Convoy on the team, slowly building up to a big reveal, then with the last comic the toy came out, and the reveal was made that it was Rebirth Megatron. But, that didn't happen. Instead, it was:

Reverse Convoy: Hello, I'm new to this battle and eager to help out the Autobots!
    Optimus Prime: Welcome, always glad to have another Convoy on the team!
    Rebirth Megatron: Bwa ha ha ha! I fooled you, I'm really a Megatron!

As to the toy, It's a great Convoy figure, and in fact, makes for a better Undercover Prime then an Undercover Megs, due to the fact that the normal head is the Prime/Convoy one, and the Megatron head swivels in place. Unfortunately, it doesn't lock into place, and has a tiny Decepticon logo on it, so it looks kind of cheesey when it's in place. However, it does have a nice missle launcher and a neat gun, as well as the generous amount of G2 era new figure articulation.

4. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits: