Revenge of The Fallen

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by vatarian, Jan 8, 2012.

1. vatarian

vatarian snide spider

This Christmas, a relative of mine bought me an Xbox 360 for the holidays. She also included the game Revenge of the fallen, because she knows how much I loove transformers. I realized after a little while playing that there were very few people on. Please, don't forget about Revenge of the Fallen- it's too epic to have it's gamer community wither away into nothing. For those of of you who still play ROTF on the 360, would you provide me with your gametag? Thanks.

2. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    My gamertag is "I don't have an Xbox". Lol, I would post my Gamertag if I had an Xbox, but I have a PS3. The PS3 has a fair amount of players. About 3/4 of the players of DOTM, at least lately, as I've noticed the match count declining.

3. Barricade24

Barricade24 The Decepticop

News Credits:
    I am Barricade247 on XBL. I don't know when I will get around to playing on the 360 again but I do play ROTF from time to time. Feel free to shoot me a friend request. Just say that you are from TFW.

4. Eric

Eric Per sempre marciamo.

News Credits:
    Razorclaw89 on XBL. Unfortunately, you can blame George Lucas for sucking my time away with Star Wars: The Old Republic. :( 

5. jackgaughan

jackgaughan Interner Soldier

News Credits:
    jackgaughan97. I sometimes play RoTF it's quite a lot of fun.

6. Drunk-Wheeljack

Drunk-Wheeljack MrTomo

I constantly play the demo for ROTf, nice, fun, free transformers multiplayer fun, and there's still a fair amount of people on