Reveil The Problem

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by MechanovaKing, Mar 4, 2011.

1. MechanovaKing

MechanovaKing Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I got a bunch of Reveal the shield guys. And I'm loving them.

How ever. G2-sword Optimus Prime; His sword is super hard to fit in his hands.
    And He's got that clear plastic tap sticking out of his one shoulder, the tap is used for holding his truck front together. I want to cut it off to so his shoulder can move freely. Is that a good idea?

Also Lugnut...HAHAHA what an awesome figure Lugnut is. However I find his auotmorph this takes way too much effort to push and often is slides off the track and i need to set the head on it again. And his left hip and foot joins are loose, if they were ball joints; I'd do that super glue trick to make them tighter, but there swivel joint with out a screw.

Anyone else have this problem? Or better yet know how to tweak them so these problems go away.

2. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Brony

News Credits:
    I've got the tab on mine cut with little problem. As for Lugnut...seems you got a dud? Mine is pretty fine as far as joints go. The automorph is ok once you get comfortable with the amount of force needed and it isn't much of a problem anymore for me.