Reveal the Shield Stickers

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Locke, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Locke

Locke Team Vanguard

News Credits:
    I've been looking for a RTS Bumblebee, and so far I have found two, but both have had very crooked stickers. I'm assuming this is a problem in general, so is it possible to straighten the sticker without damaging the paint on the roof of the car? Thanks for the help!

2. xion14

xion14 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I would say just carefully start peeling it and see if anything comes off. The paint should be tough enough not to come off unless its cheap paint.

3. Computer5

Computer5 Well-Known Member

Yeah, i have the same issue too on 90% of my RTS figs. Basically just blast some heat on the sticker with a hairdryer, and then use a hobby knife or tweezers (my main preference) to s-l-o-w-l-y peel of the sticker and then align it accordingly. It's super easy this way since the heat will loosen the sticker's glue for a short moment.

4. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    I wouldn't peel. They're easy to bed, and thus crack the sticker.

My Cyclonus' rubsign was crooked. I pressed my thumb to it very hard, and turned. it turned. I correct a lot of stickers like this.

5. robowarrior

robowarrior Arcee's BF

News Credits:
    I'm currently replacing the RTS stickers on some of my figures for some Reprolabel auto/con stickers... much more appealing than a rub sign. The rubsign stickers are very easy to peel off, no worries about the paint.. it won't come off.

6. Omnius

Omnius Guest

News Credits:
    They can come off without damaging them, if you can get a fingernail under them and lift them without bending/folding the sticker.