Reveal the Shield Perceptor issues?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by PlanckEpoch, Jan 28, 2011.

1. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Brony

News Credits:
    I managed to get all four figures from RtS Wave 2 the other day...and I love all the figures...with the exception of Perceptor.

I like him...but there are two issues that I have that prevent me from fully adoring this figure as I do the other three. Does anyone else have these?

1) Vac-Metal. The chest piece...fucked up doesn't fully encompass on how messed up the vac-metal is on the chest piece. There's more of that bare, dull looking plastic than the vac-metal. Now I think it may be a QC issue that just slipped by, but I was curious if anyone else has the same problem as mine.

2) Transformation and stress marks. The vehicle looks GREAT and so does the robot...but once I got him into robot mode...I can't seem to get him back. I never seem to get the front of the truck properly lined up to snap into place, and now that tab that connects the front windshield to Perceptor's chest, and the piece that connects leg to Perceptor's torso are both showing stress marks. I'm not a ham-handed or impatient person. I don't like to wreck my toys, but even with my patience and carefulness I feel like this toy is one transformation away from breaking.

Anyone else have these two issues? Got transformation tips? Sorry I couldn't be more specific for no.2.

2. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    Feedback forum should help.