Reveal the shield Lugnut and Strafe sighted in HK, with legends (Pics are up!)

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Treadshot A1, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

Hey guys, sorry if this isn't news I checked a page back and didn't see anything. Also, RTS Lugnut's resource page says not released. Mods delete if this is old.

I just wanted to say that i have sighted Lugnut and Strafe (Mindwipe repaint) at TRU in Tsim Sha Tsui in HK. Also saw the legends wave with Megatron (pistol), Prime, Gold Bumblebee (Goldbug to you and me) and Starscream.

I have pics but it seems my iPad hates my phone, and I don't have a card reader ATM. I will try to get pics up asap, if my HK pc will let me tonight.

EDIT: Well duh, there was no card reader. Apparently in HK they build the card reader into the computer modem thing. So lucky ou guys, pics for proof are attached. I know they are sideways, but on't ask me to change them, i would use the paint application to rotate, but i don't read chinese. I can barely navigate my way to this site... :lol 

Attached Files:

2. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Lucky you. I hoped you snagged Lugnut, at the very least.

3. Treadshot A1

No, sadly didn't, but I still have a lot of time to get it. And also, to anyone thing of posting "pics or it didn't happen" or stuff like that, I'm working on it.

Its just too bad that my aunt (we cmmandeered her flat for this little holiday) is not good with computers and so doesn't have a card reader. I think my uncle has one, and tomorrow morning I will have access to it, so I'm pretty darn sure within 24 hrs you will have pics. Sorry again for the wait, but I swear I saw them! :) 

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Yeah I think they launched at an HK event a few weeks back? Probably means a US release is on the cards when the stock resets in the new year, though they might be arriving in warehouses sooner.

5. Treadshot A1

Well, if there was a TF event in HK my relatives would have notified me about it (i always get people to go for me to buy stuff) and i haven't heard squat about any such event, though then again maybe i wasn't in the loop about this one, who knows? Hmm, guess this is old news then. Oh well.

Oh, and i forgot to mention they also had Solar Storm Grapple, though i'm not sure if that's news anymore.

6. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    All the same assortment, unless there's been some last minute change.

Did you get a chance to look at the bios? Are they as epically awesome as Lugnut's gravity generator assisted POKEs?

7. Treadshot A1

Okay! Pics are up! I used my phone camera to nab them, so blurry at est, but still, proof! :lol 

Sadly i didn't get the bios at all, i only took pictures of the front, but if you guys really really want, i can return, i might grab Lugnut for myself later.

Too bad i don't have much interest in bios... They're just flavor text to me. ;)