Reveal The Shield Legends Prowl

Discussion in 'Transformers Feedback & Reviews' started by Razerwire, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Super Mod

News Credits:
    Got mine from BBTS today and it was missing its light bar. :( 

Apparently the entire light bar piece plugs into the screw hole on Prowl's back which you can see in the pic below.

Transformation is pretty much exactly like Legends Jazz.

Attached Files:

2. -l-AYATOLLAH-l-

-l-AYATOLLAH-l- Well-Known Member

Sucks he was missing his light bar. I got mine yesterday. I'm really impressed with it actually.The transformation is similar to Legends Jazz but there are enough differences in the mold to the point that I wouldn't really classify it as the same mold. It has similar aspects and transformation, but is very different, much like G1 Jazz and the Datsuns (Streak,Smokescreen,Prowl) are similar but there are enough differences that its not just a remold.

3. MST3KFan

MST3KFan Master of the Obvious

I can already hear the sounds of the factory making the Bluestreak and Smokescreen repaints now.

4. Housewife2000

Housewife2000 Fandom, combine!

I love him - a really nice representation of the character, plus he scales fairly well to the classics seekers and other Legends cars.

5. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Super Mod

News Credits:
    BBTS sent me a replacement free of charge. Awesome!

Now what to do with the one missing the light bar? Repaint it into a Razerwire, methinks.

6. shadow panther

shadow panther Mechanically Insane

News Credits:
    the face was unpainted on mine

7. Rewind

Rewind Be Kind TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Heh, got mine from BBTS today and mine is missing the light bar as well. Waiting to hear back from them...

Great, great figure though. I wasn't really that excited for it but it turned out to be one of my favorites from the new Legends waves.

8. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Picked mine up at Wal-mart here in Canada and he is defect free luckily. Cool little figure, he is pretty similar to legends G1 Jazz. Hope you guys can get replacements.

9. Rewind

Rewind Be Kind TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Wow, I asked BBTS if I could exchange my defective Prowl and instead they're sending me a free one! Even better is they noticed my Warpath was shipping today so they just tossed Prowl in the same box. BBTS may have some high prices for certain things, but their customer service is consistently amazing.

Now that I'll have an extra Prowl without a lightbar I think I might try turning him into Silverstreak. ^_^

10. payres

payres Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You think at what point does a remould become a new figure?

There's a Cyberverse Legion toy Barricade That looks like the same mould again with a few tweaks

11. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

They'd better be :thumbs2: 

12. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Indeed. I'm not really thinking much of this mold as Prowl. All that white just isn't doing it for me. I wasn't fond of Universe Legends Jazz for the same reason.

13. payres

payres Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bounced from the depths to make an observation about the latest version of Legends Prowl.

I now have FOUR Legends Prowls.

Effectively the first EZ Collection version is the same as the RTS, but the second from the EZ Collection gum wave has a metallic sheen and the 3mm hands/door holes from Generations Bluestreak.

The Transformers Go version that arrived today is a bit odd though: the holes in the doors are filled in. You can see marks where the holes would be but otherwise it's a flat surface again with the wording on the doors over the holes. He still has the hand modificaions (and still no gun - will someone please KO the Generations Legend Bluestreak gun?) but this time is back to the normal flatter colours.

Pictures: ã￾²ã￾’ã￾²ã￾’ã￾ªã€￾ã￾Šã‚‚ã￾¡ã‚ƒã￾®æ—¥å¸¸  -  基地ã￾«çµ¡ã‚￾ã￾¦é￾Šã￾¶ã‚‚一興(TF EZコレクション EGナンãƒ￾ー1~4)