return of tag and bink

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by KA, Apr 10, 2006.

1. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    despite the occasional foray into SW titles, the occasional SW tales, and my fondness for funny books, i passed up previous instalment of the above mentioned title.

the current one documents TnBs exploits during ROTJ, with hilarious results. some notable spoofing:

-cyclons amongst the emperor's entourage.
    -yogi and booboo amongst the ewoks.
    -many bothans turns out to me manny both-thanz.

can you fellow SW readers fill me up on previous instalments? am currently trying to track em down.

2. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

The only previous is "Tag and Bink are Dead". If I remember, it's a 2 issue series. I don't wanna spoil anything for ya, so go track em down. They're worth it ;) 

3. UDontKnowSith

UDontKnowSith NOOOOOOOOOOO!

I didnt hear of em till this installment, but now that I've read it, I want to find the first one too.

4. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    has it been collected yet?

argh. now i'll be scouring my locals for the next week trying to track down this thing.

5. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

6. Mat-Man

Mat-Man Well-Known Member

:rock  Tag and Bink rock! after getting their first mini, track down either Star Wars Tales #11 or 12, they have a short story in there, unfortunately it's not drawn by Lucas Maragnon(sp?) but it's still as funny. I'd also reccomend finding a few other issues of Tales, cause there are a couple of storys by Kevin Rubio and Lucas M, the team behind T&B, such as one that takes place after episode 1 ("Force Fiction") that features Yoda and Mace Windu having lunch in a diner, discussing Anakin's role as the "Chosen One" (hilarity ensues, don't worry); one that takes place before the construction of the fisrt Death Star ("A Death Star Is Born") where the Emperor meets with Tarkin about building a super weapon; and finally, in one of the late teens, early 20's issues, there's one written and drawn by Lucas M that tells a story of an Imperial Biker Scout and a Rebel soldier left behind after the Battle of Endor and both sides have left the moon. (I don't remember what that story was called.) You won't regret those stories!

7. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    i actually have all those you mentioned, which makes it even more ridiculous i missed something as obvious as tag and bink.

you missed out the one where han is tried for shooting greedo XD

"so be it...lawyer.

you will now feel the power of this fully operational judicial system!"

8. Misatokitty

Misatokitty The Major

I had to track down the first 2 issues after reading RoT&B... I hadn't read them in years, and a friend had lent them to me... still, re-reading them this week, they were just as funny as I remembered.

Still, they seemed too brief...

9. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    yeah. they really should do a proper 64 page one shot but the sub genre and the writers lack of star power works against that ever happening.