Retro Video Games For Sale At Auto Assembly 2010?

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Simes, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Simes

Simes Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2004
    News Credits:
    For those of you who have received your passes / information packs, you will know that we're having a fan sales table at the convention this year where anyone can bring their unwanted Transformers for sale to other fans by dropping things off and we'll sell them for you for a small commission.

Anyway, I've got a massive collection of old video and computer games that I am thinking of bringing along to sell as well (it is something we asked about in our pre-registrant survey) and I just wanted to know if people were interested before I packed them up to bring.

At the moment I've got games for:-

Sega Megadrive
    Sega Master System
    Playstation 2
    Commodore 64

Plus a Sega Master System, Dragon 32, a few new sealed plug-in TV game systems

I've also got a few wrestling figures if anyone is interested in them too.

I haven't worked out exact prices for everything yet, but I've been a retro games trader on ebay for a while but since I moved in with Trish space is limited (we only have a 2-bedroom house) so I need to clear this stock out.

I know I have well over 150 Commodore 64 games and I'm probably thinking of pricing these up at 50p each. I'll work out the rest as soon as I can although some will be priced individually. The only one I won't take with me is the Dragon 32 unless someone specifically wants it as it's still in really good condition and still boxed!