restock of TF movie items??

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by feral prime, Jan 3, 2008.

1. feral prime

feral prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I dont know if this has already been discussed or not, but my question is will there be any more older TF movie item restocks going on when the newer items come out? I mean I have been to nearly all walmarts in my area and all the tags have been removed, shelves are bare, and real gear 2 packs are 40 percent off...gets worse at my local taget...all price tags have been removed and all their TFs have been moved over to the clearance aisle. I found a ultimate BB at a walmart on clearance for 49.00 dollars the other day notcied it was opened but still twist tied to the backer insert so i assumed it was ok...got home started untying it and as soon as the left leg was free it fell off his body. i figured i could just fix it up but when the whole thing was free the motors pretty bad and needless to say i took it back and got my money back...so now i have had a taste of that aesome figure, i was wondering if anyone had heard anyhting about this perticular tf and the others being restocked after the holidays??

2. BallaTron

BallaTron Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I am wondering the same thing

3. Deceptikitty

Deceptikitty all about the hasubandos

Yeah, over here they're moving stuff around at EVERY store and reducing the amount of TF space on the shelves. Hopefully they restock with something soon. :( 

4. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    They're just recovering from the holiday shopping season. One of my targets has already reset its shelves, but the one just down the street just has three big clearance aisles lumped into one mass while they try and get their shit together.
    Just give 'em some time to finish their reset =P
    DN

5. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    Just went to Target this morning and they had restocked on Scorponok, 08 Camaro, Arcee, Brawl, Payload

6. Tell_Story

Tell_Story Well-Known Member

You can go to hasbrotoyshop.com, they have all Leader, all but one voyager (Ratchet) in-stock.

7. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    Two Walmarts in my area had a completely bare TF section for two weeks. They've since removed the TF section signage and put Power Rangers Jungle Fury in its place.

8. RodimusDawg

RodimusDawg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Our Wal-mart is getting ready to open a Super Wal-mart down the street so I can't give you any direct info on re-stocks happening around upper Midwest sorry.

But we still have a slew of Leader Megatrons and Brawls. The only rack items are a decent amount of real gears, and robot replicas.

9. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

It probably boils down to which store was holding what older stocks back.
    Most of their merch just stays there , but the toy aisles are always competetivly being re arranged like a showroom floor

Some Walmarts are putting Beast Wars 10th anniversary sets back out.
    Damn WM, what else are you hiding back there? :lol 

10. Ace96

Ace96 Well-Known Member

I would look for the older movie stuff to be transitioned to the new Allspark line. Other than old stock in the warehouse I would guess that finding these at Walmart will be difficult over the next few months.

11. Paradigm-Shift Prime

Paradigm-Shift Prime Unit Warrior TFW2005 Supporter

My gf called me from Missouri today and same thing at a Target there, restock of those and a few other deluxes when there was nothing a week and a bit ago (also voyagers Megatron, Thundercracker, Rescue Ratchet).