Rest of the 25th Ann. toyline? Who'd you Choose?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by ZacWilliam, Sep 20, 2008.

1. ZacWilliam

ZacWilliam Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Assuming for the moment that there are more waves of the 25th Anniversary sub-line comming next year then we've yet to see or hear tell of:

Which old Transformers would you most like to see given new figures in it to celebrate the Anniversary? Who deserves it most? Who would you most love to see remembered?

Me?

1) The last of the 84 Autobots. - From Classics through the Ann. line we've ALMOST got them all now. Sooo close... We're missing only Wheeljack, Jazz, and Trailbreaker for Deluxes, and Windcharger and Gears for Legends sizes and We'd have the entire Ark crew together for the first time in 25 years!! I'm REALLY, REALLY, REALLY praying Hasbro makes it happen.

2) Headmaster Arcee - Ok, I know, hold the groans a second. Annoying Fanboy-spewings at Hasbro Botcon panels aside, G1 style Arcee is one of the most fan requested figures ever AND one of the last Classic figures we need of the 86 movie/S3 cast. Add the fact that we're getting a Targetmaster(!) Cyclonus making Arcee a Headmaster seems to make a lot of sense.

3)Powermaster Prime - Imagine that first big, bulky, powerhouse looking Prime reimagined with modern sculpting and poseabillity. New Hi-Q, combining trailer and all. If there should be one new 25th Ann. Prime figure next year This should be it, hand's down.

4) Pretenders! - I don't care what anyone says, there are a TON of Pretenders I really love. Clouburst, Waverider, Landming, Skullgrin, Bomburst, and Submarauder are Awesome IMO. Love their Shells. The Classic Pretenders rule. Thunderwing of course is always awesome and Ilove me some weird little Pretender Monsters as well. It's also the ONLY big G1-line toy gimick Hasbro has NEVER revisited in any form. The time has come and the 25th Ann. retrospective NEEDS at least one Pretender IMO to really be complete.

I could probably ask for a few more (Classics Kup, a new show-like Dinobot, Classics Reflector) but the one's above are my dream figures and top most wanted. What're yours?

2. doomtron

doomtron seeker

News Credits:
    thunderwing, a better bumblebee,ultrasized seekers,magnus, a galvatron that doesent suck,scourge rid and g1,scaled down mp prime,headmasters

3. heshanj

heshanj Banned

News Credits:
    i totally agree on ur point 1..im really wanting a classics jazz and wheeljack..trailbreaker would be awesome too..i'll join u in prayer :D 

4. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Jazz,Trailbreaker,Blitzwing,Wheeljack,Reflector,Soundwave W Lazerbeak Rumble and Frenzy with Blaster repaint. and Arcee....but not Headmaster.

Oh yeah the new to redo Cybertron Thundercracker....it was such a poor piece of crap in one of my favourite toyline it deserves to be remade.

5. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I would kill for an Insecticons 3-pack. Make them a bit smaller than a deluxe and release them as an Ultra class pack.

A deluxe sized Reflector would also be freaking ace.

Wheeljack. Please.

Something from Euro-G1: A Turbomaster, Predator, Obliterator, Brainmaster, anything. Just give us something from that era.

An updated Headmaster. I would choose Mindwipe but I'd be happy with anyone.

Beast Machines Silverbolt, his show design was really cool.

Something from Transtech. Starscream would have been nice (screw you Takara), but Cheetor would be great too (although I doubt it given that we're getting a BW Cheetor).

6. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    Double post of doom!

7. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    I think I like whats been shown in the pipeline. Some brand new homage bases like omega supreme and trypticon though would be the greatest thing since energon goodies.

what I really hope happens with the 25th toy line is something like what hasbro is doing right now for the gijoe 25th line. (eh?)

-Deluxe transformers each with theme appropriate marvel and IDW comic book reprints. beyond the upcoming target exclusives. I think the mergeing of comics and toys is a great way to get comics in peoples hands and keep the comic industry financially active.
    -DVDs figure packs as a method to distribute the generation one cartoon series like with the recent gijoe battle packs. While most people want a boxset I think given that the 3 part mtmte dvd comes with the U.S. release of 25th optimus prime. Its a great way to get more retailers to carry it via the toy department.

8. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    All mentioned are great ideas that whould make me a poor man but some I'd love is thundercracker(yes hes been mentioned but I rather have one based on his G1self),Trailbreaker,Grapple,Erector,Warpath,Cosmos,Waspinator,Motormaster,and THE CITYFORMAHS MUHAHA!!

9. MetroBoy

MetroBoy Keeper of the Cheese

Anyone else want a Voyager or Ultra sized Sludge? I realize that the T-Rex was the king of the dinosaurs, but I'd kind of like to see Hasbro start to finish up the Classics Dinobot line with Universe. Besides, Classics Grimlock told me that he's kinda getting lonely without the rest of his team.

10. Bumblejazz

Bumblejazz Autobot

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    I'd like a new Optimus Primal and G1 Arcee.

11. Runamuck

Runamuck Swindle Knows Best

News Credits:
    I agree, a new Powermaster Prime would be great. I'd also take a new mold(not some Cybertron mold) Headmaster Hardhead. And I want more Targetmasters! Pointblank, Sureshot, etc.

12. Velcrohead

Velcrohead Banned

Wow.

I guess I save prayer for things like hurricane survivors, world peace, or people who have cancer.

I didn't know God bothered himself with Wave 2 or 3 of the Universe line.

13. Runamuck

Runamuck Swindle Knows Best

News Credits:

Wow.

This is the second post of yours that I've read, that you've ragged on someone because of what they posted, in about 10 minute span.

Wake up on the wrong side of the bed, or what?

14. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
  15. Velcrohead

Velcrohead Banned

Is it my fault that people post funny stuff? If praying for toys doesn't deserve pointing out, then I don't know what would :) 

16. ZacWilliam

ZacWilliam Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not to get into a religious discussion but my church teaches you should involve God in ALL aspects of your life and pray to him for all aspects of your life, not just save it for when you "need" something or think something is a big deal. So no I don't see anything wrong with praying Hasbro makes some toys I want. I'll pray for the disaster stuff too, and that my folks have a good day at the beach, and everything in between. Any problem with that?

17. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's just your fault that you're confrontational about things. I'm sure the OP was using hyperbole, and I am pretty sure most of us figured that and didn't feel it deserved pointing out.

EDIT: Nevermind Velcrohead, judging by his most recent post right above mine, I guess he wasn't using hyperbole.

Anyways, I love the Powermaster Prime idea. Yeah, I'm a sucker for Prime toys, but particularly POP, and I really think Universe needs to get a Prime under it's belt besides the already-repainted-65-times Classics Voyager Prime and the repackaged deluxe Prime.

18. TENIME_art

TENIME_art Ethically Challenged

Ebay:
    Charizard - I choose you!!

Sorry, what was the question?

And, isn't religion verboeten on the boards? Can I not escape that sh**?

And, I find it ironic that the person complaining about the "misuse" of prayer (as if god listens to anyone) has this as their signature:

[​IMG]

If god is as strict as you say...pretty sure he/she wouldn't like that very much...

19. repair_bay

repair_bay Scramble Power!

Ebay:
    I would love to see any kind of Headmaster or Brainmaster. That and Jazz, so that I can get me a Classics Stepper.

20. taterx

taterx Lurkin since Transfandom

) The last of the 84 Autobots. - From Classics through the Ann. line we've ALMOST got them all now. Sooo close... We're missing only Wheeljack, Jazz, and Trailbreaker for Deluxes, and Windcharger and Gears for Legends sizes and We'd have the entire Ark crew together for the first time in 25 years!! I'm REALLY, REALLY, REALLY praying Hasbro makes it happen.

Woot, there it is!

P.S. Testify brother, testify!

Last edited: Sep 20, 2008