Minor/Repaint: Ressurection of Mechabot-1 need some advice :O)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Shakira, Sep 28, 2008.

1. Shakira

Shakira Well-Known Member

Hello again :O)
    I am going to breathe life into a Mechabot-1 I have had sitting around. He has all sorts of problems. The mechanical stuff is a no brainer for me but.. I need some help with decals. I need to recreate a set of decals for Mechabot. The decals were different than Omega's. I have a MIB Mechabot-1with unapplied decals. So I do have a unused correct sticker sheet to work with. What should I do? I need some suggestions. Thanks :O)

Attached Files:

2. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    pm sent.

3. Shakira

One more thing I cannot remember someone is making replacement walking cams. Who is it? They are supposed to be a better quality than the originals. If you know drop me a line. Thanks

4. agesthreeandup

agesthreeandup Energon Supplier

News Credits:
    The cams were done by Transrepro but unfortunately he has not been heard from for some time. His were spot on and worked very well with broken Omega figures.

Have you checed with Reprolables for the decals. I would love to get my hands on a set of the Mechabot-1 decals as well.

5. Shakira

I have thought about it. I would like to scan my set as I am afraid of damaging them shipping them etc. I will contact them this week if I get some time. Funny I thought you had them I checked your site first :O)
    The project is stalled I have been working on the house. I will post up some pics when I make some more progress.

6. Sound Blaster

Sound Blaster Shattered Glass World

Did you try and sell this on E-Bay last year about Christmas time?

7. Shakira

No I have not tried to sell it. I resumed working on it today. I figured to get all the hard parts reassembled so I can put him back together. I will post updates when I get some more.