Resource glitches?

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Tech Support' started by SPLIT LIP, Mar 9, 2010.

1. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I was browsing the resource section here on TFW when I noticed the resource section had a few glitches. On the left where you can select size classes I found it often doesn't bring them all up. Only about 20-35 results are shown, (when I clicked scout or legends) with no option for "next page" or anything like that where the other results may be. I checked and the "missing" entries are labelled in the correct class, so I figured it was an actual error in the system rather than just being under construction.

2. Tim Formas

Tim Formas Old Man Administrator

News Credits:
    It's possible that the data (such as class size) has not been entered on the figure's page. Can you give us a certain example of a figure that wasn't showing up that should have shown up? We can then check that character's data and determine if that is the issue.

3. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Here's an example:

I click the dropdown and select Resources main. I scroll down to search by toy specs and under size class I select scout.

There are 35 results, none of which contain ROTF scouts and while I'm not certain, I think others like exlusives are missing. But these figures are still present in the database, they just don't show up when I select by size class.

For instance, the large tab list to the left that has the dropdowns: I can select ROTF, and select mainline, and the scouts are in there, I just can't filter out the non-scouts.