Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Chrono Grimlock, Nov 16, 2007.

1. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    I have it and I love it. The zapper aint relesed yet for another few days. I actually bought this and Mario galaxy but I stll havent brooken Galaxys plastic. Im gonan save it for christmas.

The Re UC is a good game, Im only at the Mansion ,I dont have much time to play but it is easy to dobut I want a gun holding grip so for me I think the zapper will work great. I also see RE: UC like the game you can take out a little here and there just to get time going because it is always fun to blow of zombies heads or face of cool bosses. Besides it dosent requer much thinking. Its a onrail shooting game and works perfect with Metal SLug for times when you just want to shhot and kill

2. Gnaw

Gnaw Banned

It isn't? Shitty.

I'm thinking that this game will be on my "Get it for Christmas" list. I don't feel like buying it myself. Even though alot of people aren't feeling the Zapper, I feel I should get it because it's only $20. I mean, why not?

3. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    Nykos perfect shot looks cool, but I think it would be hard for this game. Finished beating down nemisis now I have to go back and finish up a side story so I can play the 4th misson :D 

4. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    I am aiming to get A on atleast all missions, but the hardest part is not to destroy items,clear time or critical hits but those darn Umbrella files, I think I have blown up so much on some stages but still cant find some of them.

Zapper: Well I want a gun holding grip, it makes me to aim better so thats why I want the zapper.

5. RabidYak

RabidYak Go Ninja Go Ninja Go

I'm done with the game now, took me 3 days to finish the game and the same again to get the remaining files. I probably shoulden't have bothered with the files for the most part, the ones in the rehash parts of the game are all old hat if you know the games and backstory well.

I can't be bothered to get a full set of S ranks to unlock the item pictures and descriptions, i'm sure somebody will put them on the internet eventually and its not like I haven't already seen most of them.