Rescue Bots, Season 5?...RB Academy & New Series Discussions

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by moreprimeland, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Awesomepow

Awesomepow Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Rescue Bots Academy:

There were two problems with Rescue Bots:too many humans and not enough Decepticons.Obviously every show has an enemy,but I feel it won't be Dr.Morroco,Bounce,or the Morbots.Now,if they have an academy now,maybe there will be less human time.The fact that Hot Shot is there sounds promising,as I just watched Armada this year.It's great to see Medix and Hoist.Now,Wedge has a good design,he might be my favorite 2nd new character.Whirl comes last.I wanted to see that Shockwave knock off again,but what do I get?A femme jet.Hopefully there is not much major plot with Whirl,otherwise I'm out.Thinking of starting a "My Thoughts on Rescue Bots Academy" soon.I always liked Hoist based on my little peeks into Rescue Bots,so this could be a start.If the recommended age for this show is 3-5,there can't be a true Decepticon.I'm thinking maybe they'll have some RID201x Cons of The Week but lessened as a threat;because little kids can't be traumatized or scared on a kids show.Look,my fingers are crossed.Maybe we'll get something good from this "Boulder Media Studio."Now that I mentioned the Morbots...

image.jpeg image.jpeg

2. Awesomepow

Awesomepow Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I really have high hopes. Although, a female Whirl is pretty messed up imo. I'm personally hyped for the first cartoon Hot Shit sinec Animated! Hoist and Medix were pretty outright promised in the Rescue Bots toyline, so that's not really surprising. I'd really like to see what Wedge's character is.

Oh yeah, the little kids have toys already. (Medix and Hoist) Of course that'll make the toyline Medix and Hoost products not sell. I'm definetely getting a Hot Shot toy.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2018
  3. GirlBot

GirlBot Mini-Cassette

News Credits:
    I just need to get someting out of my head. I have watched recently the trailer for Rescue Bots Academy and I was a little bummed up by the animation quality. I don't mean the design direction, because I find it really cute and nice looking and the one shown in promo arts is looking good (First Look At Transformers: Rescue Bots Academy - Transformers News - TFW2005). But the action scenes and backgrounds in the trailer didn't look well. There was lack of shading and the animation didn't appear very smooth compared to the one from Rescue Bots. Is it because it's an early trailer? The promo art doesn't seem to have any problems with shading.

For comparision a clip from Rescue Bots:

Did the same studio do both?

• Like Like x 1