Rescue Bots Season 2 Hopes

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Liliwen, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Liliwen

Liliwen Well-Known Member

Rescue Bots season two is coming, eventually. (Has the date been confirmed yet?) This thread might be a little early yet for discussing this, but what sort of things are you hoping to see in the next season?

I think Frankie and Doc Green finally in the know can last maybe half a season for us to get used to them being in the loop. It should be interesting how the rescues get handled now that they have more help.

After that I think it would be kinda cool to get a new bot on the team. Since Prime did it, do you think this could work out for Rescue Bots? Maybe a rescue bot from another team who knows them. Maybe a rival type character for Heatwave. He can have fun with that. :popcorn  Or the new bot can be Frankie and Doc Green's partner.

Anyone hoping for more Dr. Morocco? Or new villain?

2. LegoTFGuy

LegoTFGuy Master Builder

I'm hoping we get to see Hoist and Medix, as I'm curious as to what their personailities would be like.

Though I like to imagine Medix like G1 First Aid and Hoist to be like Larry the Cable Guy. :lol 

I also think an Animated Headmaster-type villian would be cool- though for a kids show, he'd proabably just put funky helmets on the bots to control them.

3. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Hammer of the Gunplas

Two new Rescue Bot Autobots have been revealed in the toyline; Hoist the Tow-bot and Medix the Medic-bot. Since Hasbro wanted the show to showcase that giant mobile command center, it makes sense that they would want to introduce the two new Autobots into the show as well.

As for Morocco, technically he WASN'T defeated, and the last time we saw him was when he escaped after his initial debut episodes. The whole thing where he took over Griffin Rock was corrected in the timeline and outside of the MHQ the alternate Morocco timeline never happened. So, he's still out there, and we'll certainly see his revenge.

4. MaxxieOD

MaxxieOD Jazz is my homebot

News Credits:
    Hoping those new RBs show up, as well as some more shenanigans from Morocco. With the Doc and Frankie in on the secret, this could definitely lead to more character development for everyone. Maybe Boulder and Grahm will work with the two more and create more awesome (read: causes tons of trouble) gadgets and whatnot.

5. Avengers

Avengers Banned

I don't wanna see a season 2 of rescue bots.

I tried watching a few epiasodes. after a while the same exact stuff kept happening.

I'd prefer Rescue got cancelled. then a Kreo TF cartoon replaced it.

6. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    I'd obviously like to see more of Morocco. And some new Rescue Bots. Optimus and Bumblebee would be cool to see occasionally again, but I'd like them to also cameo a few other TFP characters, rather than just focussing on Optimus and 'Bee. And before I got massive fan-fiction dump on everyone, I'll just drop some brief synopses of my 'wish episodes' here (more detailed descriptions can be given upon request ;)  ).

Season 2, Episode __*
    "The Doctor Will See You Now, Part 1"
    When Blades is infected by a mysterious mechanical virus ('cosmic rust') by Dr. Morocco, Optimus Prime enlists the help of his medic, Ratchet, to help save Blades’ life.

Season 2, Episode __*
    “The Doctor Will See You Now, Part 2”
    During the operation, Ratchet himself becomes ill and succumbs to the symptoms of Morocco's Cosmic Rust. Now it is up to Wheeljack, Raf, Cody and the gang to save Ratchet’s life.

*Would preferably happen in the middle of season two, serving as "crossover event #1" of the season, but letting RB settle into its own stories first.

Don't like Rescue Bots?* Then don't watch it. Boom. Problem solved. And more importantly, if you don't like Rescue Bots, then why would you feel the need to inform everyone of your 'I don't like RB'-opinion in a thread dedicated to sharing season two hopes for the series you don't like? You don't like the show, so you don't watch it. You don't watch it, so you don't really have any valued opinions on the second season. You don't really have any valued opinions on the second season, so you're in this thread because...? Exactly. There is virtually no logical reason for you to share said opinion in this thread other than to draw attention to yourself and/or troll. Sorry, but I call it as I see it.

*And that is perfectly fine that you don't like RB. :)  Nothing says you have to. Each to their own, etc.. But it goes back to my main point. If I don't like hockey, I don't go on NHL forums and complain about how I hate hockey.

Also, except for the fact that it didn't. At least, no more "exact same stuff kept happening" than virtually any other television series out there.

7. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I like the Rescue Bots and I do want to see the rest of it because I only saw a few episodes.

I don't want the Rescue Bots season 2 to end up like TFP to just have 16 episodes like in their future season 3.

8. Liliwen

Liliwen Well-Known Member

Heh, I totally forgot about Hoist and Medix, despite reading about them a couple days ago.

As for Dr. Morocco I wonder if they'd ever have him know their secret, and for some reason (maybe he wants to keep the knowledge and possible technological advancements from them all to himself) he doesn't tell anyone. I think it'd be cool to have him actually communicate with the bots instead of treating them just like robots. 'Course he turns even more into the Rescue Bots version of Silas then. :lol  He should remember them from the past though, correct? As far as he knows they came back into the past, he almost had them but they escaped and later came back to take Dither.

Ah yes, more cameos would be cool, especially from someone other than Optimus and Bee. Ratchet would be my first choice as well, and him coming to fix a virus would be awesome. I think Smokescreen might work pretty good too, considering how he's a pretty fun character. Fits in with the show. :lol 

9. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I think they'll need to broaden their horizon's a bit...more characters--both bot and human, more scenery--even OFF the island, perhaps finally a cross-over episode or two with TFP...have Heatwave FINALLY get to fight somebot or another with Optimus, or Ratchet save one of their lives in an episode....or possibly even have one of the TFP relics show up on the island..or the ocean around the island and let the RB's be involved in the dangerous retreival of the relic. Love it when the bots go into the ocean. :thumb 

IF they do have some cross-over eps..that is. :D 

I enjoy the series but if they do go for more than 2 seasons, the same old, same old will get very boring, no matter how well written the stories and the one-liners.

The bots will need to face more challenges, maybe even life threatening ones for them and for the humans..I think we've seen that they're willing to write the series with a little more danger these days, guess they figure 7 year olds have seen some tragic stuff and can handle a little robot danger. :D 

Time will tell...and I'll have my TV on and I'll be watching. :popcorn