Rescue Bots Mobile HQ sighted @ retail

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Gatchaman, Aug 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gatchaman

Gatchaman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't think this has been previously reported & I apologize if it has.
    I was in Target in midtown Charlotte NC today and saw the Rescue Bots mobile HQ playset. I didnt purchase it, but got a good shot of the toy & shelf tag.
    [​IMG]

2. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    Aww sweet! Can't wait to see if it shows up here in the UK, looks like great fun :D 

3. ex dtw2003

ex dtw2003 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have one - it's actually pretty neat.

4. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Translatorminator

News Credits:
    Got mine today from BBTS, didn't know the basic Prime had some transformation to it, pretty neat that the driver can stay there in both modes.

5. ex dtw2003

ex dtw2003 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Included Prime is a crapload better than included Heatwave in the fire station set.

6. jackgaughan

jackgaughan Interner Soldier

News Credits:
    This was expertly timed.

7. Gatchaman

Gatchaman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You can say Thet again ex!

I know, we were just watching the finale & I told my wife (out of earshot of my toddler) u can bet that'll be the next playset.

When did u get it? I hadn't seen it before today.

Do you know if the rest of the human characters are going to be sold like the first ones- with the little rescue target masters, or will we have to buy new versions of the rescue bots to get them?

8. MaxxieOD

MaxxieOD Jazz is my homebot

News Credits:
    Hey look! A show-accurate Cody! :p  Nonetheless, this thing is actually pretty cool looking...so tempting for myself...

9. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    One of the other figures is Called Cody Burns isn't it - but it's a grown up in the kids story book that comes with the Fire station he seems under 20 and he also has a dog and Cody has always wanted a dog so perhaps one way to work the Toy Universe into the Cartoon Universe is to say the Toy Universe is set 10 years in the Future over the TV show ?
    Thus the change of team mates and perhaps a more open attitude of the Autobots to being in disguise - and also if the Decepticons have been beaten then it allows Bumblebee and Optimus to hang out full time in G.R.

Looks like a giggle - maybe not as neat as the Rescue Heroes Fire truck (nearly bought one of those at a car boot sale once) but it's OK for what it is.

You might be able to get a nice little display going if you got all the Rescue Bots playsets and maybe the Playschool Adventures Fire Station and Police Station sets as well (which are the same scale).

Now what I need is Mr Peddipaws, Doc Green, and Doc Morroco and a Mor-Bot toy. Or just more TV show related toys in general.

The Marvel Playskool line has a bunch of toys in gift sets - so perhaps that is a the way to go to allow there to be the likes of Frankie made if they are placed as one small part of a gift set.
    It would be nice to have a little display with Rolling Thunder Boulder, Graham and Frankie and her dogs for example.

I'd love to see slightly bigger fully Transforming bots that Humans can fit inside of too.

10. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.