Rescue Bots HD encodes--Episode Uploads

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by frenche, Apr 7, 2012.

1. kary

kary Karyuudo Fansubs

Scanlines will be there because it's 1080i.

Honestly I wish I had a better solution for everyone. There's too many variables out there as to why they're getting pixels coming up etc. As I stated before, if you can find a better way of converting these so you can watch them without any issues, then go for it.

2. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, they aren't opening in any player. Not even my conversion software

3. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Use CCCP codecs and watch from the Windows Media Player coming with Windows.

4. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I got mine to show up in Final Cut :) 

5. kary

kary Karyuudo Fansubs

Try downloading it again.

6. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Will do. Either way, don't sweat it. They work somewhere. You're doing plenty getting these too us, and it's much appreciate it. We shouldn't be picky.

7. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    I'm hoping for Subtitles so Media Player is tricky to use but i'll have a go with the codexes.

How big would the file sizes be if left as 1080i ?

[EDIT]

The link above seems to work well to play Crossfire - no pixelation, very little fuzzyness - however unlike the other programmes neither fastforward or skip works at all - If I try to jump to a particular part the sound plays but the picture freezes.

No had chance to try the others yet.

I did try Orion Pax again and it was much better this time - I think it was going crazy before as I was recording some TV and transfering a file to another drive and I wouldn'y be surprise if all the break up was due to lack on memory.

So so far it seems VLC works Ok for MP4's with Subtitles but the MKV's work best on that CCCP codex pack. But they are watchable (if a little patchy) with Zoomplayer too.

But i've got a couple more players to try than I had before so some of them should be helpful. That link above was for Media Player Classic though not Windows Media Player (unless I'm doing something wrong)

8. kary

kary Karyuudo Fansubs

Operation Bumblebee Part 1 going up

9. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    Nice.

It's sort of fun watching the eps with an eye to the higher quality as you notice little things that you don't really see as well otherwise like all the scratches all over the Aerial Vehicons chest or Megatron's reflection in Soundwave's face. or even all the little illumination lights on the Autobot's Weapons.

10. kary

kary Karyuudo Fansubs

Both eps of Rescue Bots came through properly... encoding now and will upload after.

11. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Lol, all this time I'm trying to get them to work on my Mac so that I can port them to my PS3, and the initial files worked perfectly on my PS3 :) 

12. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    Hopefully more people entering this thread looking for HD goodness will be encouraged to DL a ep or two of Rescue Bots as that show deserves so much more love.

I notice it shares some writers with Prime too.

So here's a few quick words about each ep ;

1 "Family of Heroes"
    2 "Under Pressure"
    3 "Hotshots"
    4 "Flobsters on Parade"
    5 "The Alien Invasion of Griffin Rock"
    6 "Cody on Patrol"
    7 "Four Bots and a Baby"

1. Sets up the situation well, touches on most things that are expanded on later But the art is better in later shows and Doc Green's Accent is very thickly Jamaican in the 1st episodes.

2. Good interpersonal dynamic with the Humans especially with Blades and Heatwave. Nice Jeopardy - Cody really seems like he's in some very nasty heat related trouble.

3. Good solid episode and Blades is especially adorable in it.

4. One of my fav eps as it's so daft. good comedy episode and nice reference to "The Birds" too.

5. Quite an interesting episode this - could be an important set up for later stuff - fun too with some good character building - But then this show's had more character building in7 eps than Prime has had in an entire season.

6. Cody actually makes some whopping errors of judgement in the ep - but he does come right in the end (more or less) worth watch just for the last 30 seconds - and Chase is Adorable in this one. Boulder also gets to well "Kick some butt" for lack of a better term. and sets up stuff for later to do with the Mysterious ending.

7. Doc Green has a robot baby and the Bots have to baby sit it.

I do wonder if they will ever say what Happened to the Mother of all these Children though - I'm assuming Chief is a widow. I think the missing woman appears in photos a couple of times but i'm not sure if they ever stated explicitly if Cody's Mom is deceased or just absent for some other reason.

I wonder if a cartoon aimed so young has the guts to address the issue of the older parent/widower dating again ? or if they will mention it in an oblique way via some visiting aunt or cousin character.

I look forward to Bumblebee Guesting and seeing if he beeps or not and what the background plots evolve into.

13. kary

kary Karyuudo Fansubs

Some more updates. Managed to get Crossfire and Nemesis Prime captured again.

Crossfire had no issues, but Nemesis had a minor glitch which I fixed by splicing the recordings I had together. Worked perfectly too.

The 2 rescue bots eps are currently being uploaded and should be ready in about an hour. I'll post again when they're ready.

14. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    nemesis rime torrent doesn't work

15. kary

kary Karyuudo Fansubs

Rescue bots eps are up. Crossfire and Nemesis are going up next.

16. kary

kary Karyuudo Fansubs

I'm actually surprised myself that it's a decent show for young kids. The writing isn't dumb and touches on a lot of topics that makes this show enjoyable to watch for both kids and parents. My kids who are both under 6 years old, enjoyed the 2 eps that they've seen so far.

17. abates

abates Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Rescue Bots has a solo father, Prime has a solo mother. I'm connecting the dots.

(why did they split the kids so unevenly though? Maybe Jack was the only one not interested in becoming a rescue worker?)

18. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    Fun idea but I don't think it jells unfortunately - but with June being a Nurse I can see where your coming from.

Oh and I just watched "The Alien Invasion of Griffin Rock" and it works just fine with VLC. nice to see the extra little details like their communicators on the lapel, or the label like deco on Chase's back, or the ID tags in the Cow's ears which barely show up on FanofTransformers rips.

Are the Nemesis Prime and Crossfire eps the new version as yet ?

19. kary

kary Karyuudo Fansubs

Updated versions for Crossfire and Nemesis Prime are up.

20. ChaosDonkey

ChaosDonkey Lord Brain

Im using Gom on the pc, working fine with mp4, did crash on some of the mkv files