Rescue Bots, Episode 22, 'Little White Lies' Discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by moreprimeland, Aug 4, 2012.

1. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator

News Credits:
    It's time again for another NEW episode of Rescue Bots...our last 30 minute time slot.....

....the next 2 Sat's (8/11 & 8/18) the HUB will air 2 episodes back to back for a total of 1 full hour of Rescue Bot hilarity and of course, keeping the folks safe on Griffin Rock Island!

Sometime's they do their jobs with a cheesy grin...sometimes with a grimace. :D 

Air time: 12:30pmE/9:30amP

Today's Episode: Little White Lies

Synopsis: Unaware that Chief Burns and Chase are trapped in an underground mine, the Bots and Burns siblings start a search for them.

Hey, just noticed, we didn't get a clip of this week's episode??? Haven't seen one anywhere. If someone finds it, lmk and I'll link it here.

2. abates

abates Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No clip on the Hub's YouTube account. Oh well!

3. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    Yeah, I checked HUB, Hasbro, FB all the usual TV episodes sites. No luck... at least not yet.

4. Chaplain

Chaplain Well-Known Member

Hopefully I won't have to wait as long for a YT vid as last weeks episode.....Hopefully:cry 

Last edited: Aug 4, 2012
  5. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Oooh, this sounds interesting. I wonder how poor Chase and Chief will get out of this mess :D 

6. Majestic

Majestic Majie

I'm kinda guessing we won't get a new preview until the season finally double episode; but I'd be pleasantly surprised if we got previews for either of the next two episodes.

Who else thinks Heatwave's going to be one of, if not the worst of them, for having the "Ehh, its just a little lie" attitude.

7. MaxxieOD

MaxxieOD Jazz is my homebot

News Credits:
    Won't be home today or tomorrow so I'll be relying on an upload somewhere too. What FoT did works for me cause it let me dl the file to my phone :D 

8. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    It's time, anybody else watching???

*crickets*

Awwww.

9. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    Okay, here we go... (for the folks who love to be spoiled) :D 

It's raining. Heavily.

Mr. Pettypaws is in trouble again...but the bots aren't there to help...they're on another job. Charlie is trying to get him out of the tree.

HW is in a mood, won't let Kade touch his steering wheel...HW is driving today. It's a race to the town square.

Mr. Pettypaws gets in the street....and HW is headed toward him, swerves around him...and into Boulder.
    .....yeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

10. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    Dang, Boulder is coming from the other direction...and he and HW narrowly miss each other...and almost taking out Charlie and Mr. Pettypaws too...Boulder knocks over a statue. HW hits a fire hydrant which takes out a shop window.

The Chief chatises the team a little, he tells them to quit racing in the streets, they apologize...and then he says he and Chase are going to the river for a bit..he'll see them at home tonite.
    The kids try to pretend they are busy with other things, dates, etc.

Charlie and Chase are actually going to the bakery to pick up a cake.

The kids tell the bots about it being Charlie's birthday, Boulder wants to know what are bdays...and there's bday discussions.

Blades: Birthdays are the day when you set desserts on fire and reassemble a donkey!! :D 

Awwww...Charlie picks up his own birthday cake. Coconut chocolate, his fave. He explains that the kids forgot his bday and he doesn't want them to feel bad.

Cody calls to check on his dad, the kids ARE planning a bday party for their dad, they didn't forget. Charlie tells Cody they'll be home soon...then the phone cuts out....ziiizzzz.

Charlie and Chase hear something and decide to check it out....it's a noise from the old mine.....ooooops, Chase falls thru the rotten boards, down into a cavern in the mine and Charlie falls in after him. Chase tells Charlie it's too steep for even him to climb out.

Chase tries to reach the others on his com link...no response. Charlie tells him the walls of the old mine have lead in them, messes with communications.

The bots are worried about C & C....Blades: I'm worried, but then again, I'm always worried.

The kids think they were at the river and head there..but no Chase or Charlie. Where did they go?

Graham notices the security cameras and they check the footage...no dad or Chase.

Back to the mine, Chase discusses 'white lies' with Charlie--Chase realizes he's a white liar, because he pretends to be a mindless robot for the townsfolks...Charlie tells him there are some white lies that have more consequences than others.....
    ...... and then they find a mining cart on the rails, ooops, going for a ride. :) 

Last edited: Aug 5, 2012
  11. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    Charlie's in the mining cart with Chase, chasing after him....yikes, there's a break in the tracks...which has another deep cavern below the broken tracks...Charlie goes over......Chase catches him just in time. Wheewww!

It's late...Charlie's tired and Chase offers his seat as a bed. Charlie finds his cake and while smashed, it's still yummy looking and has a bite. Yummo. Chase wishes Charlie a happy bday and Charlie's out....Chase hears running water....some water is flowing under Chase......

The team has been looking all night for Charlie..they come back and discuss other possibilities with Cody.

HW tells the kids, they need sleep...the bots will keep looking...nope, the kids are going back out too.

The bakery owner calls to tell the kids Charlie forgot his wallet, ahhh, the kids discuss that Charlie was there, not at the river. NOW they have a new plan for searching again.

Graham figures out they went by the lead mine....and it prevents cell phones from working....time to roll to the rescue.

Back to the mine....Chase: My wheels have become quite soggy. :D 

He wakes the Chief...Charlie snores :D ......who notices the water and tells Chase it's runoff from the rains. Chase tells Charlie to stay inside, while he walks thru the water to find the exit.

The team arrives at the mine...they discuss where to look and which way to go.

Chase and Charlie are headed to higher ground....they find the mine opening... Chase gets Charlie to higher ground...and tries to go thru the same opening...won't work, Chase starts trying to widen the opening...a few smashes later the hole is larger, but too many large boulders have fallen and they fill up the opening that Chase was trying to open, some rocks fall too close to Chief..one smaller rock hits him and knocks him down...but the rainwater is flowing harder too and filling up the cavern...and ooops, Chase is behind the wall and Chief is out!
    Yikes.

12. LeafStorm

LeafStorm Sideswipe Lover~

Ebay:
    Ow...I can't wait to see this episode T_T

13. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    Oh noes, Charlie was hit on the head and shoulder by a fairly large rock and is momentarily knocked out...Chase calling for him...he's okay, groggy and hurt, but okay.

The team's still looking...Cody finds Chase's footprints...Boulder uses his sonar to locate C & C. Finds something. HW says there could be anything in the mines...even bats.

Blades is worried about bats in the mine...Dani tells him they are plain old bats, not vampire bats. :D 

The gang goes into the mine....

Here come the bats!! Blades: NO blood sucking on my watch! :D  (As if Blades had any blood!) :crazy:  bot.

Boulder is still using sonar to locate C & C...for other movements...he's picking up something...

HW, Kade and Cody are up top...and find an opening to another cavern, they find another opening....they see Charlie and HW tries to use his hose to catch Charlie....he's too tired, only has one arm to use, and can't reach Kade and the hose....he's slipping away....

Boulder and Blades find Chase: Thank the Allspark!...Chase explains he's trying to reach Chief...Boulder starts using his scoop to clear mud, rock, etc. and free the water from the cavern....
    Blades tells Dani and Graham to get inside him, "Boulder can get a little messy"
    Boulder's efforts start draining the water....

....which causes Charlie to get caught in the whirlpool and disappear from the top cavern.

CHIEF!! :eek: 

He falls into the cavern below..with Chase and Boulder...they get him....he's up top now...a little hurt but ok. Yay.

Later Charlie has his arm in a sling.

They have a bday dinner outside, looks like a park, maybe their back yard at the station, Dani baked a bday cake, when she asks dad how he likes it...he tells her it's good...another little white lie. :p 

Chase tells HW he's learned about white lies and experience tells him, they may not end well. :lol 

14. KaekoKat14

KaekoKat14 Well-Known Member

At my sister's today, so got to watch it on the Hub! YAY! The more I watch this series, the more I love Chase and Blades. I simply adore this series to no end. I pray with the season finale, there will be a season two. The Characters are simply amazing, and would be a shame to put a end to them. :) 

15. MaxxieOD

News Credits:
    Sounded like a great ep! Glad to see some Chase and Chief time, and it sounds like maybe Chase is hinting at future eps perhaps?

16. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    Anything with Mr. Pedipaws or Squirrels in is automatically awesome !

Looking forward to the generous uploaders servicing my bot habit.

17. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    I could have missed something, but I haven't heard anything about there NOT being a S2. I think the HUB is still behind the series, they're releasing a DVD and Hasbro is releasing more toys too. Things look good for another season, I believe. At least, I hope so. I love this series...it's all kinds of fun. :D 

*fingers crossed*

RAR...just noticed your spelling of Pedipaws, that does make sense, but the CC keeps spelling it Pettipaws, so I went with that. I even went back to check Walk on the Wild Side, and it was spelled Pettypaws. Okay, so in checking TFWiki RB, yep, they have Pettypaws. Guess I'll use that from now on. I know that darn cat will get in trouble again. :lol 

18. MaxxieOD

News Credits:
    Lemme know if anyone finds any upload anywhere, especially before Monday ;) 

Also, season 2 was greenlighted a while ago, along with season 3 of Prime (they were in the same news announcement).

19. Majestic

Majestic Majie

I think I saw something a while back confirming a season two, I think it was in an announcement with renewal of some other shows too a month (or maybe two) ago.
    EDIT: MaxxieOD beat me to it

Anyways, I finally got home to watch it, and this episode genuinely surprised me. I thought for sure Chief wouldn't be the liar, and once it started to go that direction I didn't think they'd have that much danger for his life!

Also glad they didn't do the "knocked out" thing, just broken arm/shoulder; I see that too often in stuff and keep thinking "More than a few minutes unconscious? Brain-dead."

Oh yeah, why did they let Dani make the cake when they said while reassuring her it was "better than last year", meaning it was probably even less edible, and she should know she can't cook.

I've got to agree with everyone, the more of this show I see the more fond of it I am- I'm starting to hope the inter-season break is REAL short....

20. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    Yeah, I knew I had read something somewhere, but without a link I don't like to make statements that I'm not 100% sure about.

Here's the news thread..it did go back a bit in time. :thumb 

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-news-rumors/560165-prime-rescue-bots-renewed-2012-2013-season.html?highlight=Rescue+Bots+Season+2

Basically, here's the important statements from the news release:

The Hub is adding three new animated series and has renewed a clutch of others for the 2012-2013 season, the network announced last week.

*little snipping*

Returning animated series include Dan Vs., My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, Pound Puppies, Transformers Prime, and Transformers Rescue Bots.