Rescue Bots, Episode 19, 'You've been Squilshed!' Discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by moreprimeland, Jul 14, 2012.

1. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator

News Credits:
    YAY!! Rescue Bots fans..

Another NEW episode for Rescue Bots airs today, July 14th, 12:30 pm E/9:30 am P

Please NOTE: It's on yet another HOUR later!! Seems to be getting later as the summer goes by.

Episode title: You've been Squilshed!

Episode Synopsis: The gang work to halt a BLOB of destructive space slime.

Sounds yummmmmy or gooooeeeeyyy!!! :D ... Can't wait to see if this episode has some leftovers from the Bee episode and the meteor that the bots found.

Watch this episode and join in the fun by posting your comments here.

2. Repainted

Repainted Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'll have to catch it on DVR as I'm turning in late, but I'll see it just before I go to work...if I remember it's Saturday.

3. Majestic

Majestic Majie

Based on the description I suspect they'll do some references to that really old movie... was it "THE BLOB"?

Also more of Blade's screaming his head off.

4. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    When I first heard the title..I thought about the BLOB too, think I even posted that somewhere...it was one of my mom's fave movies--the original b&w one.. Yucky . :lol 

Then again, it could just be something that Dr. Greene cooks up and escapes his lab. More likely. Maybe a Flubber type of goo.

It's almost time.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2012
  5. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    Okay, here we go, for those online with phones, no spoiler tags, so read at your own risk. :D 

The gang is playing and cheating a little bit playing basketball...was hoping the bots would join in for a G1 nod.

Cody is wearing antigravity sneakers..dunks it!

Graham rec's a letter from an engineering school...he's been accepted to Gremsky Tech...will he go?

Graham would have to leave the island if he goes...the bots don't want him to leave.

Of course the anitgravity shoes go haywire...and land Cody in the bushes...

Frankie calls Cody and tells him to hurry to the lab.... something green splashes on Frankie.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2012
  6. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    Cody has a hover board...going to see Frankie.

Guessed it, it's Doc's squilshed samples to test... brought back from the Mars Explorer...Cody calls it space goo.

Ahhhhh....of course, squished touched the battle cables...and comes "alive" (reminds me of the Flubber movie)

It's ALIVE!! :lol  and moving around on it's own, away from the gang..... drops in a bucket of water...and GROOOOWWWWWSSSS.....and now it's out of the lab and on the run.....
    ruh roh... (guess it was time for a Doc Greene mishap) :D 

Kade thinks that the hungry slimeball call from Cody is a prank... they call it a 'hungry giant booger' :lol 

Boulder and Graham talk about G going to an advanced tech shool...he was accepted.

Dani and Blades are following the Blob....it's in the park now...swallowing the benches.

Chase: Ingesting private property is a crime. :lol 

HW tries to use his water hoses, but the water adds to the blob's volume.

Oh noes....Mr. Pettypaws...is in the way...and the Blob gets him...:eek: 

Blades tries to smash the Blob with a sign...which the blob absorbs... oops squirrels.

Charlie gets the kids out of the way, just in time...but his foot is caught and the blob is coming...............EEEEEEEKKK.

7. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    Charlie's still trying to get his foot out.....Chase rescues him....and Chase is consumed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bots are going to squish the squilshed...HW is ready to do battle...first he rescues a woman from her crashed car....takes the pole she hit...and throws it at the blob... which releases Mr. Pettypaws...but not Chase. :( 

Cody tells Doc about the blob consuming everything..but he doesn't have a fix..yet.

The blob is rolling out of town....they discuss the effects electricity has on the blob... hoping that will make it release Chase.

Boulder and Graham are working on a trap...and discussing when the blob will arrive.

Here it comes.........

Boulder uses the electrical probes on the blob...but it doesn't work..thankfully it doesn't get Boulder but the other equipment is consumed. Yum.

Charlie talks to Chase via his comlink...he says it's becoming rather crowded in there...something about the squirrels getting restless. :lol 

The wrong type of electrical charge (AC vs DC is the lesson of the week) is the reason their plan didn't work....they hatch another plan.

8. MachSabre

MachSabre Blackmarket T-Cog Dealer

I wonder what is the insurance premiums in Griffin Rock like?

9. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    Dani and Blades have to tell folks to leave the pool...Big Slimey isn't in sight either...they're standing around the pool...wonder why it's green?...guess who's in the pool?

Kade get away from the pool!!!!....ah..HW pulls him out of the way.

The water from the pool increases the Blob....now it's HUGE!!!

Blades is 'hooking up' the guys to get them out of there.

Back to Doc and Frankie, working on how much current they need to get the Squilsh under control. Graham and Boulder are going to deliver the charge needed.

The Squilsh has Boulder's hand...trying to keep him from turning on the electricity... he and Graham still manage to flip the switch!

It explodes!!!!!!!! And releases everybody...Chase will have to remove the gel from certain places in private. :lol 

Graham decides not to go to Gremsky Tech after all...he can learn more from the bots and of course, rescues on the island. Awww the team will stay together.

10. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    Oh, it's on later, goddammit, now I have to wait even longer :( 
    Oh well, can't wait to see who's responsible for the blob.....i'm looking at you Greene

11. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    I know WTD, not sure why the HUB schedules them later and later, they keep moving TFP around too.

12. Majestic

Majestic Majie

Kinda surprised we got a Graham episode, I was starting to wonder if we'd ever get more on him!

Also, don't know what this goo is made of or what it does? LET THE KIDS PLAY WITH IT! -Doc Logic is derp logic-

Anyone else catch Heatwave rescuing a red-headed recolor of Kade's girlfriend? Just thought it was odd since I haven't seen to many background characters re-used so far.

Also, I'm not sure I've heard Chief actually refer to the bots as family, usually just "the team", but he refers to Chase family this time. Or I just forgot him doing it before.

Oh yeah, if Graham would be going for his PhD, just how much older are the other kids than Cody? I had assumed before they were in High school, but now I'm thinking maybe early in college, maybe...

Regardless, I really liked this episode! Boulder and Graham don't get enough attention because of Heatwave, Blades, and Kade.

13. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    Huh, hasn't been uploaded yet :cry  meh, i'll probably wait until tomorrow anyways when i'm properly awake :lol 

Damn, why am I so tired?

14. racbgar

racbgar Well-Known Member

yea I am going to have to wait until tomorrow also if it isn't on b4 i go to bed. It probably won't b until afternoon tomorrow cuz i want to start looking for something for my fiancee's b-day next week.

15. FanTransformers

FanTransformers HUH !

News Credits:
    ...............!

16. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    This generations Kremzeek episode.

17. MaxxieOD

MaxxieOD Jazz is my homebot

News Credits:
    Is there a youtube upload anywhere? I think Fan forgot judging by his post LOL

18. racbgar

racbgar Well-Known Member

I haven't seen anything yet. Hopefully something will be up tomorrow! But right now I am going to bed so g'night fellow TF fans :) 

19. moreprimeland

News Credits:
  20. MaxxieOD

MaxxieOD Jazz is my homebot

News Credits: