Rescue Bots, Episode 17, 'The Lost Bell' Discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by moreprimeland, Jun 30, 2012.

1. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Hoo-Ah!! Another NEW Rescue Bots episode airs today June 30, 2012!!

Episode 17: The Lost Bell

Synopsis: A storm strands Cody on a deserted island where they find a pirate ship that holds the key to a mystery.

Watch, enjoy, discuss!

Another look at the clip, already in our news section. :popcorn 

Transformers Rescue Bots "The Lost Bell" (Clip) - The Hub - YouTube

Last edited: Jun 30, 2012
  2. Chaplain

Chaplain Well-Known Member

Apart from that I look forward to watching this episode.

3. Repainted

Repainted Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Finally off on a new RB episode day and awake but I'll be out of state for it. Thank goodness for the DVR in Kary's absence.

4. Majestic

Majestic Majie

Anyone else guessing that Blades either goes all pirate again- or decides to make a Wilson? I know he probably won't be stranded alone, but he still might decide he needs a ball with a face for a friend.

5. racbgar

racbgar Well-Known Member

I can't wait for this episode to be up on YT! How is it so far guys?

6. Sideswipe1954

Sideswipe1954 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I will have to wait until On Demand, repeats, etc, as our cable is out due to the storm and they figure Monday at the earliest

7. HoneyPrime

HoneyPrime ♥♥ Smokescreen ♥♥

I enjoyed this episode. Blades was adorable as always and Heatwave actually wasn't that much of a grouch for once :lol . The scene where Blades jumps into Chase's arms was just so cute and funny (in a good way).

I look forward to every RB episode now just like I do Prime. I've gotten quite hooked on it. I truly hope they release a DVD/Blu-ray. I will so buy it in a heartbeat.

8. Majestic

Majestic Majie

Another cute episode, funny to see them trying to take care of Cody by themselves, not the worst babysitters, but they aren't getting any medals.

And I totally called Blades doing his "Yarr" voice again; though Cody should've stopped encouraging him.

Also, Blades' panic attacks are always hilarious... same with Chase misinterpreting the "goo-goo-eyes" phrase

9. Oberoniss

Oberoniss DOESN'T-EXIST BABBU

News Credits:
    Oh, I forgot there was a new episode today XD

10. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    Another good episode, mostly just with Cody and the Bots. A nice little seafaring adventure. :D 

Some of my fave moments:

Cody is sharing more history of the island again...reading the bots about the history of Griffin Rock...and how the 'Settlers Bell' from the lighthouse became 'missing'.

Flashback to 1649..and Cody telling the story....
    Aye me matey's ...looks like Captn Jack and his pirates are attacking :eek:  Personally I think that pirate ship had too much fire power for 1649. Hmmm.

Blades is frightened by the story of course-dangerous pirates lurking around, Heatwave feels that it's ancient history and people should get over it... Chase wants to know if the pirates were pursued over the high seas and captured? :lol 
    Cody can't tell them all the story...he has a Lad Pioneer meeting to attend..to rehearse for the Founders Day festivities.

There's a storm brewing...things will have to be called off...Rescue Bots Roll to the Rescue!

Blades is trying to stop a blown away airplane...which he does, but stopping the plane bends one of his rotors. "OWWWW"
    Chase: Blades, were you damaged in the line of duty?
    Cody ... he tells the bots that Dani got all gooshy eyes with the young man who owns the plane. Chase thinks gooshy eyes sounds painful.:lol 

Chase: People gather on Founders Day to share their anger over the theft of their personal property. :lol 

We've seen the clip with them trying to finish with the dock..the container crashes into the dock and breaks away...with Cody and the Bots floating away into the stormy ocean.
    The storm is keeping the Burns' from getting into their boat and going after Cody.
    Graham says the bots will take care of Cody.
    The dock is floating for awhile, they wonder for how much longer.. Chase:..for another 12 minutes and 17 seconds to an island...uninhabited from the looks of things.. Blades wonders if they will be safe?

Of course while looking for fire wood Blades is scared by the wildlife (a bird) and wants Chase to save him...he jumps into Chase's arms and they both agree to tell no one about the incident. :lolol 

Cody is using his Lad Pioneer training to build a shelter for himself..the bots think they can do a better job...they'll all dirty and muddy and show off their hut for Cody...Boulder opens the door to the "island fortress" and the whole thing crashes to the sand.
    Cody has his fire going...now Blades wants to become a Lad Pioneer!:lol 
    They want to help Cody find food...he has a fish he's cooking on his fire, but the bots want to find something else for him to eat...Boulder and Chase are trying to find clams, Blades
    'catches' a lobster....that won't let go of his finger..he slings it off his hand and of course it hits HW, who is on a cliff trying to take some eggs from a nest...of course, he crashes to the ground. :D 

Cody just asks the bots to get him firewood...now it's story telling time...Blades is scared and wants more firewood...Blades has the ship's prow, with the oak crow carving.

Meantime..looks like it's the next morning..the Burn's family is looking for Cody and the gang...and they are looking for the ship....
    Cody walks away from the bots and then..............ahhhhhhhhhhh?! Where did he go?

HW and Boulder search together for Cody....ahhhhhh? Chase and Blades call for them... then arggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!

Everybody fell to a secret hatchway built by the pirates...and they find the "Oaken Crow".
    Cody wants to find the bell...he leaves the bots...and they discuss that they may never get off the island..like the pirates and never be heard from again. They're worried.

Cody tells the bots they shouldn't give up...and they decide to open up the caved in hatchway to allow the ship to be pulled out and they can sail away....with Cody at the helm.
    (Funny that the old ship could HOLD all 4 Bots and not sink!!):lol 

Blades goes all Captn Jack again...Aye, me hardy's!
    They're clanging the bell so the searchers can find them...Chief Burns thanks the bots for taking care of Cody.

Finally, they can have their Founders Day celebration and RING THAT BELL! :thumb 
    (Which is engraved with a Griffin)

Blades wants to know when they're having their first BOT Pioneer's meeting? He's wearing his scout scarf!!...and wants to become the leader...the other bots don't think so and walk away...awwwww..poor Blades. :lol 

11. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    Excellent episode. In fact, I have a new favorite episode.

Not only was it a good story, lots of laughs (seriously, I actually laughed out loud several times), but there were some great animation bits. Like when the container crashes, Chase, Blades, and Boulder all have their arms over Cody to protect him.

Cody is going to be famous in Griffin Rock history and he's what, 10? He returned the bell and found a pirate ship after being stranded, sailing them both back home!

12. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    Agreed!!

I would like to have a screen cap of Blades with his "Scout Handkerchief" tied around his throat.
    Oh...and one from the backside with his bent rotor!!!!!!:lol 

13. Chaplain

Chaplain Well-Known Member

Man, I think I'm addicted to Rescue Bots.
    [​IMG]

14. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    Then you and everybody else can feed that addition on July 4th....

Looks like they start at 8amE/7amC with :

Walk on the Wild Side
    Cody on Patrol
    4 Bots and a Baby
    Christmas in July
    Deep Trouble
    Return of the Dino Bot
    The Other Doctor
    The Reign of Morocco

which takes us to 12pmE/11amC

A nice way to spend the morning...if you can. :popcorn 

Also, thanks for Blades and his kerchief!!! :lolol 

15. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    Gah! What happened? What's going on, I haven't been the computer for the past week, must....catch.....up

Right, someone call me when a HQ version is uploaded, because I NEED this as my avatar
    [​IMG]
    SHUT UP I CALLED IT

Oh screw it i'm using it anyways

16. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Good Episode,and Seeing the part where Blades hit Heatwave with a crab is pretty funny.

17. racbgar

racbgar Well-Known Member

This was a good episode!! Kinda bummed that I won't be home for next week but that is ok! I need the vacation more than watching RB. And I will watch it on the Hub's website when I get back anyways!

18. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    Ok I couldn't do it, sad Heatwave is too good....

Oh anyways, loved this episode, as usual, loved how desperate the bots were to help Cody and went completely over the top :lol 

19. MaxxieOD

MaxxieOD Jazz is my homebot

News Credits:
    Sounded like a great ep! *slowly loads the vids to watch them* Eeeee...

I think this is one of the first times I've seen Cody wear something other than his normal clothes or jacket LOL

One heck of a dock...floating just fine with all 4 bots on it...everything floats fine with them! Maybe they're not as heavy as they look?

Omg...scared Blades...so adorable and hilarious!! Scared of a lil puffin...d'aww!

Chase's smile...scary! And there goes Island Fortress...awww, they tried so hard too!

Po' bots tho...not the greatest babysitters, but they try so hard!

Omg, Blades hitting Heatwave with the crab and his scream when he fell down the cliff...LOL!!

At least they're good at getting firewood...ha!

"You thinking what I'm thinking?"
    "Yes...........no."
    -
    "That's not what I was thinking...until now."

LOL!

I'm not as surprised tho that the pirate ship can carry the bots. Those things always carried several tons worth of stuff on board often. Especially when it looks like a fairly good sized one.

Po' Blades, he really wanted to join the group or start his own lol

20. Oberoniss

Oberoniss DOESN'T-EXIST BABBU

News Credits:
    soN OF A BITHC JUST SHAT A FCUKING BRICK HOLY MOTHER OF PIRMUS