Rescue Bots, Episode 16, 'Rules & Regulations' Discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by moreprimeland, Jun 23, 2012.

1. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Well, it's that time again, time for another NEW Rescue Bots episode. Yay!

Be sure to tune into the HUB, Sat, Jun 23, 2012, 11:30 ET/ 8:30PT

Season 1, Episode 16 Rules and Regulations

Episode Synopsis: The Rescue Bots defy orders while Chief Burns is away, and soon they wind up in a bad predicament.

Sounds like the bots may get into a bit of trouble...can't wait to hear what funny things Blades or Boulder have to say/or do...and Heatwave, who will he growl at this week?
    Chase will be quoting all kinds of rules they've broken, I'm sure. Wonder if he'll write them some tickets for violations--or just issue them a warning? :lol 

2. Arsenic

Arsenic Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I expect Chase to shine in this episode! :lol 

3. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    I hope so, it sounds like one that should showcase him. :thumb 

4. MaxxieOD

MaxxieOD Jazz is my homebot

News Credits:
    Should be a good one! Funny you started a thread so soon LOL

5. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    Well...the eps coming on later messes me up actually, I'm into my Sat. work stuffs and can't always get back in time to start one then.....and this Sat. I may not get back until after the ep airs, but I like to get the ball rolling..remind folks to watch, etc.

I've gotten into the habit now, and like to keep up my part.

BTW, what will you do if kary isn't uploading as usual...do you have another source?

Last edited: Jun 23, 2012
  6. MaxxieOD

News Credits:
    I dunno when I'll be able to catch it tomorrow...got some stuff going on, dunno when I'll be on.

7. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    Okies, I'll post my usual, when I get back too.

8. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    Good lord I completely forgot again....maybe because I'm not at school anymore I forget when it's the weekend :lol 

9. racbgar

racbgar Well-Known Member

Rescue Bots Episode 16 "Rules and Regulations" discussion

I haven't seen the episode but I would like to know if it is good. Actually I am suprised no one else has made a thread about this yet!

10. MaxxieOD

News Credits:
    There is a thread lol. Scroll down the page.

11. racbgar

:eek: o opps sry didn't see it

12. racbgar

does anyone know if FanofTransformers1 is going to upload it this week or no? if not could someone send me a YT link?

13. MaxxieOD

News Credits:
    No idea...if he doesn't upload, then I don't know who will.

14. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    Just got back guys, and watching now... thank heaven for DVR's! :thumb 

We start with Cody wanting to spend time with dad.The others are watching Huxley and his "I Dare Me" show. :lol 

The group notices his rip cord is tangled and won't open when he jumps from the plane... he's doing a free fall stunt.

They roll out...and HW is not happy about the sandwich that Kade put on his seat. :( 

Huxley just realizes his shute won't open!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek: 

15. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    Dang...phone call....must answer....paused.
    Now, I'm back.:D 

Huxley's flying camera is falling with him and taping the whole thing...:lol 

Blades can't catch Huxley...Cody suggests a Bounce House at a local Bday Party. The gang clear out the kids...and Blades uses his down draft to guide Huxley to the Bounce House.
    (Blades: I didn't even know I had a down draft!)
    Chase steps in cake...squish. :p 

Huxley bounces in and out...and the crisis is over for the moment...

Cody really wanted to spend the day with his dad, Chief thinks of a way to do that.. hiking to Griffin Crest...and they'll stay overnight. Cody's all for it.

Cody tells the bots they're to stay behind...they're sad about that...Blades: I feel so abandoned. :( 
    Boulder: it's called Father-son time! He learned about that on a cereal box.
    Chase: Cody is following accepted protocol according to the "Lad's Pioneer's Handbook" 1959 edition. :lol 

Cody and Chief are off....he tells the bots, "not to follow, tail, trail us...YOU are NOT to cross Canyon Road into Griffin Crest...not under any circumstances!

G. Crest is another classified area on the island..it doesn't look like much but this area can be extremely dangerous. It has Hot-water geysers...on the other side of the fence, TECH will NOT work!! No phones, computers, etc.
    (50 yrs ago, scientists put a magnetic pulse generator there, designed to disable all circuitry...as a last resort..in case machinery went wild, the humans would be safe there.)

Back to the bots at the firehouse....

Blades is waiting for Cody to call. :D 

HW is ticked because he thinks Chief didn't want them around...awwwww.

Boulder is fascinated by the camping gear...

Chase is checking out the do's and don't of knot tying...:thumb 

HW tells Chase that book is earth decades old...Chase: Rules do not come with an expiration date! Chase starts with slipknots.

They find a bubble tent...it inflates and Boulder has the self starting campfire, which catches the tent on fire...HW has to put it out. :lolol 

Chase: If Boulder had read the manual he would have seen rule #3, do not open indoors. :lol 

Cody and Chief finish checking the fence around G. Crest....and *roars*.... a bear!! :eek: 

16. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    Yikes..the bear is after them... Doc Greene gave Chief a hand held hologram device, he uses it to make a hologram of him and Cody to distract the bear...and the bear chases the hologram. Now they can go inside the fence...Cody can't believe they have to use keys in a lock...very low tech...but TECH won't work in the area..

Cody decides to try and call the bots b4 they go inside... his call breaks up... the bots only hear "bear attack"....they decide they must roll to the rescue. Blades and Boulder are worried for Cody and try to call back...no answer...HW: Something's wrong.

They discuss the rules...Kade was in charge..but on a date with his gf. Chase: Chief's orders were not to trail, tail..or follow.

HW decides to roll anyway...Chase will follow HW's order..but only as far as Canyon Road, he will not cross due to chief's orders.

Back to Cody...His dad tells him about Old Parker...hotter and higher than Old Faithful....and she's about to blow off some steam now.
    There she blows! :D 

Back to the bots...HW tells them to hurry for Cody...Chase wants to them try the gang again for help, HW refuses, they are going in...Chase tells him they will go in w/o him... he will go no further than Canyon Rd....Blades hovers for a 2nd, says he's sorry and follows HW and Boulder...Chase stops.

The bots are almost to the fence...no sign of Cody/Chief--- Boulder mows the fence down.. then as they enter the area...it's like the bots are getting an electrical shock....they stop and Blades crashes upside down into Boulder...Blades: Owwww.
    HW: Can't change into bot mode..they're frozen..

Chase is still waiting...and trying to contact the other Bots...no luck...he's waiting on permission to assist...he calls 911....gets Dani...tells her a code 10-70, and he needs backup from the entire team...Dani has to look up the code..."littering?" :lol 

HW: This day can't get any worse... Blades: Don't say that! When they say that in the movies...it ALWAYS gets worse!! He's right.......oooops...the bear is back!! He smells the sandwich in HW and scratches the window to get in, gets mad and punctures HW's tire. Grrrr..

The bear leaves the bots and heads toward the Chief and Cody again...they have to climb on the rock cliffs to get away from the bear...who's still trying to get at them...whew...he slides back down and walks away...Chief takes Cody another way...Cody sees the bots...STUCK... on OLD PARKER!!! Oh noes, it's almost time for the geyser to spew again!!

17. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    The bots need help...Cody and Chief must go around the back way because of the bear.

The gang is in route....Kade is mad, he's missing his movie...and his gf.

Chase explains the situation...he doesn't want to cross the road...he needs their orders to override the Chief's. Kade tells him to move...Chase: Finally!! :D 

They notice that HW is on the geyser...the tow cable isn't long enough tho..Chase suggests adding some rope..in his trunk of course.
    They get to work to pull Boulder and Blades out first...then HW: Okay, who's tailpipe is steaming?? :lol 
    HW still has the flat tire, so they need everybot to pull him out.... but Chase goes in to rescue HW...he's out..but falls and freezes on top of HW...and deployed the bubble tent, which encases both of them and saves them from the geyser.

HW: Not to sound ungrateful but what in Primus' core made you think that tent would work?
    Chase: I read the manual, it states that this tent will withstand extreme temperatures.
    HW: I guess the rules can be useful..once in a while.
    Chase: May I have that in writing?

Everybody checks on the Chief and Cody..they're fine and want to continue their camping trip...he sends them all home so he and Cody have their Father-Son time..awww.

Good episode...!!

18. MaxxieOD

News Credits:
    Sounded like a great ep! Can't wait for an upload!

19. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    Huh, FoT hasn't uploaded it yet......hmmmmmmm......

*moves closer to panic room*

20. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    Max...it was cute...you might actually get a couple of screen snaps...especially the one with Blades upside down on Boulder. :lol 

Don't panic WTD!! I'm sure somebody will upload soon!! Hang in there!! :thumb