Rescue Bots, Episode 15, 'The Griffin Rock Triangle' Discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by moreprimeland, Jun 16, 2012.

1. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yay!! We have another new episode to watch today, Sat. June 16, 2012.

10:30CT/11:30ET Guess that time slot is going to stay for now.

Season 1, Episode 15

The Griffin Rock Triangle

Episode Synopsis: Cody uncovers clues to a long-standing mystery, and then he and the Rescue Bots find something surprising underwater.

Transformers Rescue Bots Episode Guide 2012 Season 1 - The Griffin Rock Triangle, Episode 15 | TVGuide.com

Watch and discuss!!! :popcorn 

Love this sceen snap!! :thumb 

[​IMG]

Okay, just noticed something....WHERE is Cody??? He's not in that pic. If HE and the Bots discover a surprise underwater, then he should be there too. Hmmmmm. :inquisiti 

Last edited: Jun 16, 2012
  2. LeafStorm

LeafStorm Sideswipe Lover~

Ebay:
    Maybe inside one of the Rescue Bot? =)

3. MaxxieOD

MaxxieOD Jazz is my homebot

News Credits:
    What Leaf said lol. They can ride inside the bots in their bipedal form.

I'll watch this sometime later, whenever I get home.

4. racbgar

racbgar Well-Known Member

I can't wait for the upload on youtube.

5. bigbadblue

bigbadblue City-Bot

Is it me, or does Boulder's head look different?

6. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    Yeah! It's up! So excited :D 
    Have they changed the opening titles?

-How the hell is the boat surviving all that pressure? You think it would have started leaking at least
    -Oh yay he still has his go-kart! Wonder what it's running on?
    -:lolol  Oh Blades "sea monsters?!?!"

7. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    I figured that too guys...geez, just trying to get some conversations started. :p 

8. MaxxieOD

News Credits:
    Oh I know lol. Won't be able to watch it til this afternoon. At an airshow right now.

9. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    -Oh, so the Triangle was from natural causes, huh, does this mean people have died? Oooh, this show's real dark gaiz
    -:lolol  :lolol  Blades again "oh what if it is a monster?" love how he pokes his head out at the end
    - Huh, they all went? What if Mr Pettypaws gets stuck up a tree again? WHO'S GOING TO SAVE HIM!?!?!!
    - Holy fuck that lady's still alive?!?!? What the hell has she been eating??
    - Oh a greenhouse thing, wonder how she maintained that?

10. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    Got home a little late to watch the entire epi, but DVR'd as usual..

Opening with the ship having trouble..looks likes lots of bubbles...Blades and Dani to the rescue...the clip we've seen in the news section.

Just love not having to wait for the commercials..hee hee

Cody is calling his dad and the RB's to help...

Blades is still being dragged down...he wants to detach, Dani won't let him...she tells him to tf to bot mode and hold the ship..it's heavy...Blades : I think I can, I think I can.

The other bots arrive and help bring the ship back up...

The old capt'n blames it on the Triangle.

Cody asks about the Triangle..they discuss the history..Chief remembers a boat sinking when he was a kid..that when Cody notices a crate containing an old plate...hmmm Titanic anyone?

Cody wants to research the seal on the plate...with Doc G and Frankie...Cody finds some old film..and Doc uses his computer to find a match...the Midgard project...it's the Midgard serpent on the plate.

Midgard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now we get the Dharma/Lost references. :D 

The Midgard project is headed by Prof. Anna Baranova...describing her plans for the first launch of the lab and the triangle.

Cody gets Boulder and bro to search for the tunnels...the other bots are looking for the tunnels too...but only find markings of V, X or I. :lol  Blades can't believe the Romans dug the tunnels from Italy. :D  They go into the tunnels...

The boys find number XV..15...find the mooring station and set off a docking protocol..filling the area with water...the bots are on the other side of the door, but the Burns boys are getting wet...very wet...Eeek.

The dock is flooding and HW wants to knock down the bay doors to get to Cody and Graham, the bots get thru as the boys find the release too. Everybody's safe...they start looking around and Cody finds another button to press...DON'T...but it's okay, just a cabinet with a few vids.

More of Prof. Baranova discussing how to seal the trench...they discuss what could have happened to her. They decide to go looking for her at dawn......Dani: Uh..dawn. :D 

HW...I just got the salt water out.
    Blades is worried about sea monsters. :D 
    Boulder thinks it's beautiful.
    Chase decides the ledge is stable and they can investigate.

They find the Midgard...sitting there for 28 years...The screen cap of them looking amazed...

Blades: Sea Monster!!!

Boulder opens a ramps...they walk into the Midgard...and Prof. Baranova greets them.

Chief introduces everybody..Prof B is amazed that they're there to rescue her...it's been 28 years!!

She invites them in..the humans...HW is ticked she doesn't want to be rescued. :D 

The Burns' are amazed at the lab she's been living in all this time...she has a nice looking
    oasis in there...then she tells them what happened, she was caught by the methane and crashed...the greenhouse and life support remained....she had a bomb onboard..thankfully it didn't blow her up.

They want to use the bomb, destroy the ship/lab, she gets angry and tells them to leave.
    Cody won't go..he stays to talk to her. She explains why she doesn't want to leave her lab.

Of course, it works. :) 

She comes out and gets the gang started on the mission to bomb the crevice and the bots get to work setting the lab in place...they will only have 60 seconds b4 the bomb blows.

Wow...the bots have to push the lab over....quite the job...oopsss a big boulder is in the way...not the bot. :D 

They manage to break it...with a few seconds left..and push the lab over....the bots with the humans are climbing out of harms way...Whew!

Doc G is welcoming back Prof. B and Frankie thinks the Doc might like the Prof. Awww..

Pretty good episode.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2012
  11. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    Was just thinking about all the TV and movie references this series has had. They do a great job with that. Lots of Pop Culture for us to enjoy. :D 

12. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    WTD...I gave up on the spoilers, harder for folks with phones to read them. :D 

I know, I asked myself the same questions..must have been one heck of a greenhouse, guess she caught fish for protein....nothing but seafood for 28 years...yuck.

And how did the humans survive the pressure too...I mean our fave bots are awesome, I'm sure they were able to maintain cabin pressure.... :lol 

13. MaxxieOD

News Credits:
    Nice ep overall. Blades, never change! You're so adorable! Heatwave is always going to have a bit of loathing against salt water I think.

Just thought of something tho...aren't the Great Lakes fresh water? I'm not sure, but could've swore they were.

I think Doc might have a lady friend now :D 

The boys learning about roman numerals was pretty funny. But the best part was Blades panicking while going into the water the second time LOL

14. abates

abates Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hmm, who is the council who had to approve Project Midgard? The city council maybe?

15. Repainted

Repainted Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Good episode. Lots of backtracing to find out the who's and what's of the situation with a decent end. Surprised really at the beginning they didn't rescue the captain and let the boat go. But if they did that, the episode wouldn't have been so good. Even if TF Prime's on break, this and Thundercats are enough to make my weekends.

16. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    I guess there is no concern for decompression sickness. Flying in the air, sink to the bottom of the sea, and then fly up in the air again. Hope the old captain survives. :) 

17. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    Another solid episode that had its moments.

18. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Interesting episode.

19. Arsenic

Arsenic Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So that's how we got a new human character, who had been stuck underwater and be rescued 28 Weeks Later, umm, Years.
    Quite decent episode :) 

20. Repainted

Repainted Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Off topic and maybe I'm going crazy, but am I the only one wanting to see more out of the humans of Griffin Rock? For me, I'd like to know more about Mrs. Neederlander and Mr. Pettypaws. Sure, they're human background characters, but with few Autobots required and probably no Decepticons, I wouldn't mind a Simpsons like approach for the residents of Griffin Rock.