Rescue Bots, Episode 14, 'Small Blessings' Discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by moreprimeland, Jun 9, 2012.

1. MaxxieOD

MaxxieOD Jazz is my homebot

News Credits:
    Well, I watched the first half...Po' Heatwave! At least Huxley gave him some attention lol. Must be hard to hose yourself off when the hose is a part of you, he probably needs help cleaning himself all the time.

I chuckled at the fact that Kade has a poster of himself in his room...why am I not surprised?

I have no idea how Heatwave can put up with Kade all the time and not wanna punt him.

Oh Blades, still just as adorable as ever..."One of those dangly, smelly-good trees and everything!" And Chase obviously thinks speed trap detail makes for an enjoyable afternoon, ha!

Heatwave full body tackling Kade out of the way...that's gunna leave a bruise, heh.

Man, those bots are tiny! Was funny seeing Heatwave trying to use his lights to get their attention too.

Micro-scraplets? Oh man, just what we need, tiny scraplets!

It's good that they explained why their comms wouldn't work too. Po' Blades tho, getting swatted like a fly...his tiny lil "Ow!" make me laugh.

Omg, I started laughing when they got thrown off the can of tuna...and Blades just transformed and flew LOL

Omg killer rats! Lol at Heatwave "I don't have a flute."

And...Cody took the bots bowling one time? HOW?! LOL I wanna see them bowling now lol

Blades again...ha! "Lost, but rat-free!"

Kade taking his old truck...thought that got blown up by lava? And wow, what an insult to his old fire truck..."I've seen Blades go faster!"

I was chuckling listening to Heatwave talk on Kade's comm in his tiny voice, hehehe.

And I love all the duct tape on the shrink ray...quick fixes at their finest!

That was a great ep, very cute, and yet very intense with the dam too. Loved it!

2. SuzyPrime

SuzyPrime The friendly lurker

Very cute episode.

If that blond chick thinks washing cars is second-date worthy, then she deserves Kade.

3. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    Enjoyable episode.

Still don't like Kade.

4. Chaplain

Chaplain Well-Known Member

This has been one of the best episodes so far. I laughed so hard when Blades was mistaken for a fly and nearly swatted out of the sky. Also I have noticed a habit of Optimus Prime not picking up the 'Phone'. Last time this happened it was thought he was on the relic hunt like in Prime.
    So...Any wild conspiracies why he didn't answer..Other than he has caller I.D:lol 

Also am I the only one who thinks Blades is cute?..I mean manly and strong and ...:wink: 

5. MaxxieOD

MaxxieOD Jazz is my homebot

News Credits:
    Well, we don't know when RB takes place alongside Prime. The first time Prime didn't answer, could've actually been during the Orion Pax stuff. Tho in this ep, I don't think Chase was calling Prime, but the team hearing how he said Sigma 17.

I find Blades absolutely adorable, heh.

6. abates

abates Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hmm, looking at Chester Arthur's Wikipedia entry, I'm not sure why Griffin Rock picked him to be a hologram.

According to the credits, the two miscreants who steal the shrink ray are Evan and Myles, but I'm not sure which is which.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2012
  7. racbgar

racbgar Well-Known Member

I just watched it because I was gone for a few hours. Pool party at my fiance's. But I loved it.

8. Repainted

Repainted Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hailey, the girlfriend of Kade, has appeared in RB before (only know because I saw one of the commercials for the show during this episode) when Chase saved her from being burned alive by lava. If I were a cartoon character, I'd be in love with her to the tune of forgetting about vehicles clogging vital ports in a dam too. Not surprised Kade has a big picture of himself in his room. At least that obnoxious mayor and his hairpiece managed to stay out of this episode.

9. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW SpongeBob and TTV's MS 2.0

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Good Episode,and all but is it me or those young robber look like Jack?

10. Majestic

Majestic Majie

Oh yeah, just thought of something, what kind of crazy scale reduction was the shrink ray set to??

The shopping cart (lets round it to 1.3 meters long) shrunk to the size of an apple (lets say 6cm long) shrunk to about 1:20th scale; but the bots (they've got to be what, 2 stories so about 7+ meters tall) shrunk to the size of a gnat, say at most 1cm tall: so they shrunk to 1:700th scale? shouldn't they've shrunk like the cart to 35cm (14 inches) tall or so? It didn't look like the burglars fiddled with it and changed the settings, so I'm kinda puzzled now that I think about it.

Sorry for using metric guesstimations on size, but the numbers and conversions are so much nicer to work with

11. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:

Yeah, I had that thought too. Easy explaination is we didn't see them take it either, so they fiddled with it after they took it and before everyone showed up to the museum. After all, we never saw the gun shrink anything else after that.