Digibash: Requests for: Sigs, Digibashes, and other Custom art.

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Cycrolus, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Cycrolus

Cycrolus Herald of Primus

Ebay:
    Ok so maybe I'm over stepping my boundries but I'd like to see a thread that just focused on requests. We had one over at Seibs but I think alot of the artist came over here. I personally love doing digis and sigs for people. Of course we need to keep it organized so Here's how I think this will work best.

First if your an artist looking for work let us know. I'll try and maintain my little piece of TFW by updating this section with links to the artist pages. Additionally if you could post a link to your artwork so we could see your skills. Do not request $$ for your work if some one wants to pay you that's awesome but otherwise let's help each other out a bit.

If you would like to request something post as follows:

SIG:
    Name you want to show, art and possibly some links to concepts, any additional text, and size.

DIGI:
    Character/toy you want it based on, Color placement, Part swaps, and any other info that might help.

OTHER:
    Try to basically use the same guidelines as the others combined.

Now if someone is willing to pay: Submit a request and wait for bids from artist for the work. Chose wisely. Would recommend using pay pal for payment/trade.

So without further ado here is the link to my work: transformers pictures by Cycrolus - Photobucket

2. Dreweido

Dreweido Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    We already have a thread for signatures. If you want to keep this open for digibashes. Feel free.