Requesting any assistance in identifying a old horror movie.

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by MetalRyde, Mar 24, 2012.

1. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart.

Ok, i looking for a movie that i haven't seen in over 20 years a horror movie most likey from the eighties but possible very early 90s. can anyone help out?

This is all I remember from this movie, not much.....early in the movie it starts off with some hoodlums, joy riding in a car (looked like a station wagon) they drive passed this elderly couple and the fat guy of the group moons them. Then later they end up in an old abandoned house where they have themselves a little party. Then something bad happens in the fat guy gets killed while where a small pig mask (just the face, not a whole head mask) then he gets possessed by some evil spirit, killing a member of his friends while the others run away to hide in the house. The other person who was killed comes back to "life" as well and both of them go after their friends, (they are not zombies, they are possessed by evil spirits driven to kill not to eat) there is a scene where there fat guy is in a long hallway, there's a bunch of doors. He knocks on each door one by one listening for any noise, behind one of the doors was either one or two girls trying to be quiet as possible while he passes by.

that is all I can remember.

2. Moonlight1102

Moonlight1102 Banned

I know I've heard about this movie somewhere.

I think Phelous reviewed it?

3. Moonlight1102

Moonlight1102 Banned

Is it the 1988 film Night of the Demons?

4. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart.

i just wiki-ed it and went to youtube and i just watched the first 5 minutes.

thank you Moonlight. i known of night of the demons but i didn't think once that it was that movie. ive been looking for it for the last 22 years. thanks you so much.

5. Moonlight1102

Moonlight1102 Banned

No prob dude.