Fan Art: Request: TFTM Stealth Bumblebee recolor ideas/digibash

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Methusalen, Aug 16, 2008.

1. Methusalen

Methusalen Not good enough for G1!

News Credits:
    [att]12003[/att]
    OK, so while looking around Goodwill I've found myself a nice cheap TFTM Stealth Bumblebee that I'd like to repaint into something else. On a whim I stripped off a lot of factory paint apps, removing the paint from his head, the racing stripes (actually revealing the bonnet to be yellow, as well as 2 yellow pieces that make part of the hood)... It looks pretty neat as is, but I don't want that -or is it?
    [att]12005[/att]
    It actually would looks kinda neat like that, just cleaned up a little better (and painting over the clear blue part on the hood).
    Of course, the bot mode isn't too interesting to look at...
    [att]12004[/att]

I don't really know what to do with him at the moment. I'm looking for ideas of what to do with a (mainly) Black Camaro. Nothing too fancy please, I'd like to stick with a pretty straight forward repaint. It doesn't have to remain black, but I don't want to go crazy buying a TON of different paints either! For the record, I have a couple cans of Krylon Fusion left over from my Kitty Truck repaint, leaving me with Safety Orange, Black, Hammered Silver, and "Metallic"... Help me get rid of them!

Any ideas would be appreciated!

*The 'regular' Stealth Bumblebee picture was GIS'd from www.epicheroes.com*

Attached Files:

2. scouse--13

scouse--13 13

looking at the head id go waspernator green yello and black