Customs: Request: ROTF Voyager Optimus Prime Upgrade Kit

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Sidewave, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Sidewave

Sidewave Autobot

News Credits:
    I'm not a radicon myself so i'm not sure how to make customs or upgrades to existing figures but I was wondering if another radicon out there could possibly make a Powerup Prime (jetfire and optimus combination) upgrade for the Movie Voyager Optimus Prime mold, I'm sure some radicon out there could figure out how to do it, If you think you can please let me know, I don't think I'll be able to pick up both leader Prime and Jetfire so if someone can figure out how to make an upgrade to prime please let me know

2. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I understand where you're coming from, but were anyone to do this, and have it be any good, they'd probably want as much or more than the cost of the two-figures. It's a lot of work to do that kind of thing.

This might be a GREAT opportunity for you to learn the craft yourself. 1 Leader-Prime + 1 Large-scale SR71 kit + Labor = A potentially very satisfying, yet (comparitively) easy to pull off project

Just my thought
    D/L

3. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    yeah, i know you sent me a PM about this, but honestly, I can't see myself (personally) making a reputable powerup prime for under $80 after the costs, etc....that would leave like $5 for the custom work.