Digibash: request for Uni Blacker Digibash

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Skyripper, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Skyripper

Skyripper Seeker

Just a quick request. I was wondering if anyone could digibash the marvel crossover wolverine into blacker (thanks go out to Satomiblood for the idea of using this mold) I just want ro see how well it will work before I spend money on the mold. I've already got a Sunstreaker and Sideswipe on the way for Laster and Braver (must be the easiest mod ever for them, decals, headsulped and a tiny bit of paint lol)

thanks in advance, all help appreciated

Attached Files:

2. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

Heh...I'd better get cracking on this so I can put mine out first.

3. Skyripper

Skyripper Seeker

you won't have a hard time there, I'm in the middle of a very delayed move. If I had it my way, braver and laster would be done and be asking for tips on how to install connectors and the waist essembly. but as it goes all I can do is design the decals (which isn't much). have you found any decent upperbody modes for the crossovers wolverine yet Satomiblood?

4. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

I do have an extra Marvel X-overs Wolvierine, but it has some no screws and some tabs broke off, but its still good. Let me know if you want it if not then I'm cool.

5. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

Most of my attention on the customs front has been dedicated to Cy-Kill and what other single figures I might want to bash. I might do a quick mock-up of the combined form to give people an idea and post pictures later tonight.

As for Blacker's color scheme, focus on the original toy as well as episodes of TF Victory to give you an idea of color placement.

6. Skyripper

Skyripper Seeker

I should be ok on this front now, Argos just put out the new catoluge and they niow stock him, but thanks a lot for the offer.

I'm now for some reason considering classics uni hound for this but can't make a decision till I get a hold of wolverine. I realy need to make the time to get him cos I can'y wait to start this thing