Request Assistance Identifying Unknown KO? Diaclone? Variant? Accessories

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Vanguard, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Vanguard

Vanguard Well-Known Member

Hello all,

I found a few accessories in my inventory that I, for the life of me, can't identify. Google wasn't much help, so I thought I'd try the knowledgeable folks here.

The first pic shows the chrome gun that goes with a G1 Megatron. However, it's missing the peg near the end. It's not broken in any way. The peg just simply isn't there.
    The one I have:
    [​IMG]
    Normal one (the peg is circled in red):
    [​IMG]

The next pic shows 4 missiles that, according to the Toy Archive, go with the Diaclone Triplechanger (bot, jet, & apache copter) that was never included in the Transformers line. These missiles were only included in the Italian releases. The thing that bothers me is that I have 3 different kinds. The first two are the same, the third one has a longer, thicker peg, and the last one has a thinner one. I guess my question would be if these missiles are from any other figure or series? It seems strange that Italian manufacturers would choose to have 3 different molds on missiles for 1 toy.

[​IMG]

Up next we have 4 knockoff weapons, I think. One is an oversized gun for Jetfire/any of the Macross jets? The other is a high quality gold plastic gun for one of the Jumpstarters. The grey one is a plastic KO of one of the omnibot's guns. And the last one is a G1 Hook handgun with a peg sticking out of it. I've never bought any of the cheap China KO combiner carded sets, so I was wondering if the Hook gun could be from those? Also, I'd appreciate any info on the other 3 weapons.

[​IMG]

The last pic has 3 different fists. I believe the white one is a TRU Commemorative G1 Ultra Magnus fist? I'm not sure though. One is a Devastator fist, but it's black. And the last fist looks like a Superion fist, but I'm not sure. Sadly, I don't know very much about KOs.

[​IMG]

If I posted this in the wrong forum, please let me know. Anyways, thanks for any potential info you can offer!

2. wildfly

wildfly Right notes. Wrong order.

News Credits:
    Those rubber missiles were common with italian release transformers and "trasformers".
    Different shafts because tfs had different fittings.

3. rework

rework The Voice of Experience

The Valk gun looks like it could be the one that came with the Matchbox release. Hard to tell from the pic and without mine in front of me.

4. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  5. Soundwinder

Soundwinder I wind sounds!

G1 weapons in general had a LOT of random variants. Presumably that G1 Megatron is just a random one.

The black non-Devastator fist is a Bruticus fist. Could be a KO, but it could just be G2 Bruticus'. I think Battle Gaia had black combiner parts, but... less likely.

6. Vanguard

Thanks for all the help guys!

So are the Italian missiles worth anything like their American G1 counterparts?

7. rework

rework The Voice of Experience

Sure, though it may be a little harder to find someone who needs them. But to be fair, most of the G1 Autobot missiles are not particularly valuable.

Hard to put a firm value on them, but should be worth at least a couple of bucks each.

8. gargunkle

gargunkle someone

9. Vanguard

I've been trying to find proof online that the white fist is one of the tru reissue ones for Ultra Magnus, since the hole comes out above the fist to properly hold the gun, but I can't find the link. I also noticed the peg is round where the vintage g1 is cylindrical & flat.

10. Soundwinder

Soundwinder I wind sounds!

Yes, if it has the remolded fists with the raised hole then it's probably the TRU reissue... could also be the Music Label Optimus, though.

... less likely.